• Status
    Not open for further replies.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Actually I can sit in the 2nd and 3rd row somewhat comfortably @ 6'4". I was really surprised. A lot more room than the older HONDA Pilots.

And yes the 2010 rogue wasn't that old but it was having wheel bearing issues as well as (what I think) was a thown rod. Feel much better with my wife in this car.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    I went to the "Taste of CP" tonight.... Saw an oletimer with a beard down to his knees..... Very impressive..... Now, it's Beer Thirty....... That is all

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I work out of burns harbor 3rd shift and am off on friday and saturday shoot me a text at 2194765582.
    This Fri. & Sat. or next because I'll throw a couple bucks at it?
    Bought the wife a new car last night. 2016 Hinda Pilot EX-L. It's a really nice car. Still not sure on this whole third row thing? But she was adamant about it. The 2010 Rogue she had was about to explod, so it was time. :spend:
    Friends have an earlier model. I'm 6'5" and we fit everyone in just fine. Road trip!
    Borg is a Scandanavian name. Resistance is fotile.
    I think IKEA translates to : Just shut up and drive the truck!
    "Feel the Johnson"
    :wrongdoor:
    Ballstater if your collecting soviet gun stuff maybe some Gunbunnies poster art is needed.... Just saying...

therese2400a32.jpg
    :hehe: I think I'd need to score some more points with the wifey before that is even a possibility.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    My free land line stopped working a couple of days ago. I had to find the super-secret firmware update. All is well in the land of google voice.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    This Fri. & Sat. or next because I'll throw a couple bucks at it?

Friends have an earlier model. I'm 6'5" and we fit everyone in just fine. Road trip!

I think IKEA translates to : Just shut up and drive the truck!

:wrongdoor:

:hehe: I think I'd need to score some more points with the wifey before that is even a possibility.

I have every fri and sat off. I plan on meeting ryan this fri at quaker at 715am if you can make it otherwise if your dropping out of the youth then you got my number and we can make plans.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I have every fri and sat off. I plan on meeting ryan this fri at quaker at 715am if you can make it otherwise if your dropping out of the youth then you got my number and we can make plans.
    Probably next week for me seeing as tomorrow is my anniversary, that is unless the kid and wife are pre occupied...

In other news, you know what else is great? Finding out some Swedish meatball can't count, and I have to sand a spare dowel down to complete this closet. :xmad:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    True story. I went into Menards and had to ask four people before I found someone who knew what a dowel was. The kids working there kept thinking I was asking for towels. When I said "no, it's a long wooden stick that's round and comes in different diameters", they said no, we don't have anything like that.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    True story. I went into Menards and had to ask four people before I found someone who knew what a dowel was. The kids working there kept thinking I was asking for towels. When I said "no, it's a long wooden stick that's round and comes in different diameters", they said no, we don't have anything like that.
    I've done something similar. Once I the punch I needed, I politely went to show and let them know that had one and the size I needed, the kid said, "Oh, I thought you meant..."
    It must be store policy to not admit you have not clue about an item when asked. :rolleyes:

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I know where the dowels are. My wife worked with thier building folks to order deck framing and concrete. It got delivered. Right on the front of the bag, "Not for structural use." SOB. They are going to need to pick up this pallet, cause I'm not loading it in the car.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

I've done something similar. Once I the punch I needed, I politely went to show and let them know that had one and the size I needed, the kid said, "Oh, I thought you meant..."
    It must be store policy to not admit you have not clue about an item when asked. :rolleyes:

I've found the Ace Hardware seems to have better trained salespeople.

And, I think Menards has an app to help find stuff.

RyanGSams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Portage
    I've found the Ace Hardware seems to have better trained salespeople.

And, I think Menards has an app to help find stuff.

You are right about the Menard's App. You search for the item on the app and there's an icon to see in store. I have used it numerous times. Only problem is it doesn't give you Aisle number just a overhead view of the store with department and puts an arrow where the item is.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Merrillville passes wheel tax to fix town's roads - Post-Tribune

Merrillville Town Council Approves Wheel Tax | Indiana 105 | THE Country Station from Chicago to South Bend | Northwest Indiana

:xmad:

Just found out about this.
    Or I would have gone to a meeting. Not that it would have made a difference.
    I'm tired of the nickel and dime-ing.

Just another way to hide taxes. Splitting it up so many times that no one knows what they're paying.

One down discovered this cash cow, now all the region towns want a piece of the action.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom