Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Wife got me to take her to IKEA this afternoon. LOATHE that place! Boxes now sit in the basement waiting for me.

On on a brighter note, I got the call my Mauser came into SCG today! Now just waiting on the SKS and Mosin to show up so I can make 1 trip.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Yeah, Welcome to the communist home design warehouse. Choose your room.

It's like something out of a scifi flick. Have some meatballs. They're not made from the flesh of our dead.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Yeah, Welcome to the communist home design warehouse. Choose your room.

It's like something out of a scifi flick. Have some meatballs. They're not made from the flesh of our dead.
    The 7th circle of Hell. JoAnne's is probably #1.

Sounds like Christmas came early!
    Got an email on a deal from a friend. Then it snowballed on 3 deals I couldn't pass up. This all after buying that stainless CZ 75B. Isn't that always the way? Anyone got a K31 they want to move along at a great deal for some space? Haven't found one for the right price or in good shape. I don't need another project. I have an :ingo:lower to start a build and a 3 month old. Haha

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Ballstater if your collecting soviet gun stuff maybe some Gunbunnies poster art is needed.... Just saying...

therese2400a32.jpg

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Why should they? The fix is in until he is done raping and pillaging, and then someone will be hand-picked to replace him. As long as voting americans follow the program of pushing either "D" or "R" only, there will be no change
    You are on the same page with a friend of mine who said the same thing this week.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Bought the wife a new car last night. 2016 Hinda Pilot EX-L. It's a really nice car. Still not sure on this whole third row thing? But she was adamant about it. The 2010 Rogue she had was about to explod, so it was time. :spend:

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Bought the wife a new car last night. 2016 Hinda Pilot EX-L. It's a really nice car. Still not sure on this whole third row thing? But she was adamant about it. The 2010 Rogue she had was about to explod, so it was time. :spend:
    The third row in a pilot is exclusively for oompa-loompas, dwarves and midgets.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I'll have VFW Post 1130 raffle tickets for the SR 1911 at the yout shoot if anyone would like to help support local vets. Tickets are 3 a piece and have a thousand to sell.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom