• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I live in Demotte was wondering if anyone in here has used a ffl in the area to transfer a firearm from online lately? I try to buy locally most of the time but found a decent deal on something. Looking fo r someone that's easy to deal with and on my way home from work, travel from east Chicago to Demotte most days.

The Drakes Camo Customs, $10 transfers in Wheatfield.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Something weather-wise is getting ready according to my arthritic collarbone. It started aching late last night.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    In the coming weeks I will have a gun raffle going for my VFW Post 1130. I'm working on securing a CZ 97B from Maple City Sports in Laporte, getting the raffle tickets made, and flyers to post at various locations. There will be 500 tickets at $5 a piece. Will update when the raffle goes hot to get names of those who want to buy a ticket.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Any ideas as to what is going on in "da hood" (Hammond)? Sirens and helicopters all day long. I'm beginning to feel like Ray Liotta in "Goodfellas" watching the helicopters.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So.
    I guess you'd have to be some kind of idiot to run out of migraine pills.

I'm that idiot.
    Renewed medicines for migraine and tremor this morning over internet.
    Then the neurologist this morning (at an appointment) wrote me two scripts this morning, for something to deal with the pain, cause I'm not supposed to take the migraine pills anymore, due to having an increased risk of stroke.
    After 24 hours of a migraine, I was willing to risk the stroke. So I went to Meijer. Only 1 medicine ready, and it wasn't the migraine med.

Ugh.
    Bright daylight on the drive stabbing my eyes.
    Kid in line crying and screaming. Normally, crying kids don't bother me. But with a migraine. :xmad:

So, I guess I need to remember to fill scripts on time.

trucker777

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    WESTVILLE
    In the coming weeks I will have a gun raffle going for my VFW Post 1130. I'm working on securing a CZ 97B from Maple City Sports in Laporte, getting the raffle tickets made, and flyers to post at various locations. There will be 500 tickets at $5 a piece. Will update when the raffle goes hot to get names of those who want to buy a ticket.

Cool!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom