Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Drones r evil. They can carry a bomb and fly into a school zone. Think of the children!!! We need a fly free zone around schools. We need a new .gov agency to protect us.

My purple is broken

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well I say .gov should follow their own drone rules before they start regulating their employers small video drones... I didn't think predators were suppose to be used on US citizens yet there they are in the air....

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    ecffa00471049440618f94e472928c62.jpg

Like this? :dunno: :)
    Need to go back to #483 to see what I mean. I like your picture of the pig. :lmfao:

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Also the 2016 NWI INGO Meet & Shoots have been posted!

See my link in sig or for those too lazy here you go:

MEET & SHOOTS
    (Held at WINAMAC DNR; Link to even to come later as events get closer)

SAT - 24 MARCH
    SUN - 24 APRIL
    SAT - 28 MAY
    JUNE TBD (Youth Event)
    SAT - 16 JULY
    SAT - 20 AUG
    SUN - 25 SEP
    SAT - 3 OCT
    SUN - 6 NOV
    :shady:

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    So I think I'm going with the 5.11 ATAC boots for work. I tried them on at Cabela's or Bass Pro I don't remember but they were comfy as ****.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Also the 2016 NWI INGO Meet & Shoots have been posted!

See my link in sig or for those too lazy here you go:

MEET & SHOOTS
    (Held at WINAMAC DNR; Link to even to come later as events get closer)

SAT - 24 MARCH
    SUN - 24 APRIL
    SAT - 28 MAY
    JUNE TBD (Youth Event)
    SAT - 16 JULY
    SAT - 20 AUG
    SUN - 25 SEP
    SAT - 3 OCT
    SUN - 6 NOV

Some of us have our profiles set so we don't see anyone's annoying signature line.

As for these dates, I know I'm going to miss JUNE & JULY.

Taking a 500+ mile backpacking trip. Starting our hike in Southern France, crossing the Pyrannes mountains, continuing westward across Spain and going to finish at the Atlantic Ocean. Just the lovely Mrs_Bob and I, not taking Melen on this one. She will be studying for her LSAT test, then taking the test, so that I can sell a kidney to pay for whatever law school she gets accepted into.

We are figuring it will take about 30 to 35 days of constant hiking to cover the distance. There may be a few "tourist" days added into the mix. Probably stopping in London on the way there, and the way back home, to visit my sister & her family. So I'll be gone for at least 6 weeks?

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Some of us have our profiles set so we don't see anyone's annoying signature line.

As for these dates, I know I'm going to miss JUNE & JULY.

Taking a 500+ mile backpacking trip. Starting our hike in Southern France, crossing the Pyrannes mountains, continuing westward across Spain and going to finish at the Atlantic Ocean. Just the lovely Mrs_Bob and I, not taking Melen on this one. She will be studying for her LSAT test, then taking the test, so that I can sell a kidney to pay for whatever law school she gets accepted into.

We are figuring it will take about 30 to 35 days of constant hiking to cover the distance. There may be a few "tourist" days added into the mix. Probably stopping in London on the way there, and the way back home, to visit my sister & her family. So I'll be gone for at least 6 weeks?
    Have you ever been on the north coast of France?

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Went to South County Gun today. The new location in Schererville is now open, opened at 10am this morning.

Nice store. Lots of handguns, nice selection of semi-auto rifles. Traditional hunting shotguns were not well represented but there were a dozen or so off on the side. Store is nicely stocked, but some of their selections were a bit bizarre, like western style purses?

Handgun selection ranged from 380 KelTecs to high end 1911s. Sig, CZ, IWI, Glock, Kimber, etc etc etc.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Went to South County Gun today. The new location in Schererville is now open, opened at 10am this morning.

Nice store. Lots of handguns, nice selection of semi-auto rifles. Traditional hunting shotguns were not well represented but there were a dozen or so off on the side. Store is nicely stocked, but some of their selections were a bit bizarre, like western style purses?

Handgun selection ranged from 380 KelTecs to high end 1911s. Sig, CZ, IWI, Glock, Kimber, etc etc etc.

Sounds like he has increased his inventory by a lot. It must be a larger location.

Yeah, unfortunately most conceal carry purses look something like this:

s-l300.jpg

Nothing like advertising "I carry a gun in this purse because it's the only reason I'd
    buy a purse this ****ing ugly."

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Hey that purse doesn't say I have a gun inside to me but I really shouldn't say what it does say though.... I might get banned....

I think I'll be back to Dyer tomorrow.... maybe I'll visit the new shop...

3floydsfan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2013
    Highland

I stopped in there after work today, quite an upgrade from the old store. I coveted a couple of the Dan Wessons and spent a few minutes trying out the simulator. Pretty cool.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom