Where's the Christmas pig?

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Got my drain line in. Ground isn't level, but everything is buried so if we get a hard freeze or feets of snow it will be fine. Feel like someone beat me with a baseball bat.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Since Greg at South County is still apparently not open after his move, I went to Indiana Defensive Firearms in Schererville to pick up my Shield. $20 transfers, but going up to $25 Jan. 1.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Sooooo what you guys are saying is I shouldn't try to open a Gunbunnies World in Hobart...

That is too bad....
    I see nothing wrong with GB World. Something about the size of Bass Pro :dunno:

Well that sucks. Do you know why. I have heard rumors, nothing bad about him but just Hobart politics.
    If I remember correctly, someone mentioned a job with the ISP.

His FB post:
    I would like to thank everyone for your support over the last few years, you have made my time in business a great experience. I will be closing on December 31 In order to pursue a new carreer. Thanks to everyone who has allowed me to work for you. The relationships I have made will always be important to me.

Butch

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Since Greg at South County is still apparently not open after his move, I went to Indiana Defensive Firearms in Schererville to pick up my Shield. $20 transfers, but going up to $25 Jan. 1.
    They have BATFE approval, but the there is 1 person in some high level of power at the Town of Schererville that opposes it and is trying to prevent them from opening. They will open, they have met all the requirements. It's just some political BS at this point so they have to jump through a couple hurdles but there is no doubt they will be opening (probably very soon).

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Ballstater98, I was actually trying to open one a while back when they closed up the Menards on 41 in Schererville but didn't have enough interest from investors. Wanted to cut that inside lumber yard in there into two levels with a pistol range on the top and a rifle range on the bottom... With drive in capabilities .... Tactical shop, leather shop, gun sales and rentals, training rooms and one heck of a restaurant but not enough interest... and I think someone in the connected in town there was already in on subletting out the store I wanted...

Anyways... I still have the idea but maybe some place in Arizona...

Well if butch got a better job then my post was wrong... wasn't local gov pushing him out then...

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Ballstater98, I was actually trying to open one a while back when they closed up the Menards on 41 in Schererville but didn't have enough interest from investors. Wanted to cut that inside lumber yard in there into two levels with a pistol range on the top and a rifle range on the bottom... With drive in capabilities .... Tactical shop, leather shop, gun sales and rentals, training rooms and one heck of a restaurant but not enough interest... and I think someone in the connected in town there was already in on subletting out the store I wanted...

Anyways... I still have the idea but maybe some place in Arizona...

Well if butch got a better job then my post was wrong... wasn't local gov pushing him out then...

And we need space for an animal rescue too.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    K9 and battle buddy training center ?

Probably not what you were thinking...

The waitresses in the Restaurant would all be required to get their LTCH's and take defensive pistol training so they could OC all the time on premises...

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    The glass case on one of the walls that had a sign on it that says "Break Glass if Needed" and would have a 12 gauge pump at ready is a cool touch I do believe...

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Slackers...

Bump back to the top....

Hey Gb do you have an extra gas tube roll pin laying around? I'm waiting on my correct barrel to come in this week, and hopefully the place I ordered my FSB from will get back to me about my missing FSP assembly. I should be ready to rock and roll on finishing my build. I plan on using my other BCG to test for function and once I build up some extra funds buy one early next year.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    [video=youtube;H_gQRcI59hg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_gQRcI59hg[/video]

Had to chase this off the Cast Floor.
    Hawk or Falcon?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom