• Status
    Not open for further replies.

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    Did any one hear about some break ins in CP last night? Not sure if what I heard is true but heard they caught 2 but 3 others were still out there... Again, this may be false as this is what I heard from a questionable source....

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Last edited:

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    All I can say is my engine is almost ready to go back in
    mTRBWAY.jpg

Too many slip/trip/fall hazards, I'm gonna have to write you up for not immediately cleaning up your spills, and because they are hazardous materials I'm gonna have to kick it up the chain for violating sustainability/environmental policies. Also, I noticed you were working on the engine without being on the proper stand, that's another write up. Sorry, not your day is it?
    :)::)::):

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Finally got around to cleaning my muzzleloader only to find out I'm out of bore cleaner for it. :dunno:
    And then I find out my bottle of Hoppe's tipped over at some point and most of it leaked out as well :xmad:
    I guess I'm off to Cabela's tomorrow to get some more.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Too many slip/trip/fall hazards, I'm gonna have to write you up for not immediately cleaning up your spills, and because they are hazardous materials I'm gonna have to kick it up the chain for violating sustainability/environmental policies. Also, I noticed you were working on the engine without being on the proper stand, that's another write up. Sorry, not your day is it?
    :)::)::):

xzbit.png

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Sooooo there is a really good chance I might be seen on the range at Blythes this morning....

Went out and visited South County Guns new location and I have to say they have done a nice job on the new shop... You guys should atleast take a look... Looks real good....

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Sooooo there is a really good chance I might be seen on the range at Blythes this morning....

Went out and visited South County Guns new location and I have to say they have done a nice job on the new shop... You guys should atleast take a look... Looks real good....
    I agree. South County Guns looks like they did it right with the new shop :)

There is plenty of space inside that shop for it to add more inventory as demand for products grows. They are lacking in tactical and hunting clothing, probably could use more holsters for a wider variety of handguns (but that is true everywhere) and they could get by with fewer [strike]blingie-cowgirl-[/strike]hooker purses, but it would be nice if they had some real/everyday carry-purses for the ladies! I'd like to see more shotguns/hunting gear.

It would also be nice if they expand into reloading gear, but that is probably just a dream.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I agree. South County Guns looks like they did it right with the new shop :)

There is plenty of space inside that shop for it to add more inventory as demand for products grows. They are lacking in tactical and hunting clothing, probably could use more holsters for a wider variety of handguns (but that is true everywhere) and they could get by with fewer [strike]blingie-cowgirl-[/strike]hooker purses, but it would be nice if they had some real/everyday carry-purses for the ladies! I'd like to see more shotguns/hunting gear.

It would also be nice if they expand into reloading gear, but that is probably just a dream.

And they might as well add a range while they're at it....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom