• Status
    Not open for further replies.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Anyone got a mini bike/ dirt bike/ scooter/ 3 wheeler collecting rust I could buy for a pit bike? Or even a golf cart. My scooter's dead and a new ignitor box is just shy of 200 bucks, so figured I'd ask.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I don't know guys, I remember when us colonists were hiding behind trees and taking aimed shots at those british guys... Don't think the GODS will take me if I've been around this long... and until I'm dead I'm keeping my toys.... Who knows they might get some more use with the way this stupid election looks like it might go...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    The gods dont what GB. If they did they would have taken him long ago. He is older then dirt dont you know.

Now lets see who could we offer? Hum...

unshelledpilot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2014
    Hammond
    So I helped a friend buy his first gun today. We went down to to the store and he picked out a ruger .22 revolver. I, and the employee, talked him into the ruger sp101 (I think, I'm not a revolver guy) .357. He paid and had it sent to a shop in IL. It feels good to help a first time shooter. I'll be going to the range when he picks it up next week.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    So I helped a friend buy his first gun today. We went down to to the store and he picked out a ruger .22 revolver. I, and the employee, talked him into the ruger sp101 (I think, I'm not a revolver guy) .357. He paid and had it sent to a shop in IL. It feels good to help a first time shooter. I'll be going to the range when he picks it up next week.
    :yesway:

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    You can't have enough wheel guns. Best part is you never need any clips to go shooting. :@ya:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom