• Status
    Not open for further replies.

trucker777

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    WESTVILLE
    So we may or may not be pregnant as it has been too long since her last visit from Great Aunt Flow and we do not want to hype ourselves up as the last test we took 2 yrs ago ended in miscarriage. So any prayers would be nice and if God decides to let this one ride through maybe July's M&S we can make an official announcement. So on that note topic of discussion is now closed except for prayers.)

Prayers for you!
    Psalms 128

trucker777

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    WESTVILLE
    Ok, I just had my 3rd cup of coffee and it was unusually good for some reason... I have the day off and and everything is caught up. WHY DID I DO THAT ?AAAAAAARRRGGGHHHH ...have a good day all, I have to find something constructive to do before I start bouncing off the walls!

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Ok, I just had my 3rd cup of coffee and it was unusually good for some reason... I have the day off and and everything is caught up. WHY DID I DO THAT ?AAAAAAARRRGGGHHHH ...have a good day all, I have to find something constructive to do before I start bouncing off the walls!
    You could come mow my lawn.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI

You could come mow my lawn.
    Dammit, if I know he was doing that I would've waited.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    My lucky number. On the thirteenth of June 1974, I jumped into Hargetts Drop Zone at Camp Lagune SC for Operation Bold Eagle. I was the thirteenth man in the stick on the thirteenth plane of the mass tactical. It was my thirteenth jump. It turned out to be a very uneventful jump.

It was a Thursday.

For the life if me I can't figure why I recall that so vivedly.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    20160513_160153_zpsbhldqzg9.jpg

RIP Wolf..... aka Gerry

Just got the ole Boy put down. He did great over the weekend but the past 3 days he hasn't eaten a single thing and could barely walk. I found him crying this morning in the kitchen floor. He was hurting, i could tell. 2 of my sister in laws are Vet Techs and we got a copy of his Radiographs to them. They both said it might be time. His lungs were filled with Tumors and said they were surprised he could breathe. He also has a mass on his heart aboit 2/3 the size of his heart. It really is amazing how much pain animals take to stay with there Humans.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    20160513_160153_zpsbhldqzg9.jpg

RIP Wolf..... aka Gerry

Just got the ole Boy put down. He did great over the weekend but the past 3 days he hasn't eaten a single thing and could barely walk. I found him crying this morning in the kitchen floor. He was hurting, i could tell. 2 of my sister in laws are Vet Techs and we got a copy of his Radiographs to them. They both said it might be time. His lungs were filled with Tumors and said they were surprised he could breathe. He also has a mass on his heart aboit 2/3 the size of his heart. It really is amazing how much pain animals take to stay with there Humans.

:(

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    RIP Wolf..... aka Gerry

:( Sorry for your loss.

Someone gave me this when my dog passed away 3 years ago. May it bring you a smile in this dark time.
    God summoned a beast from the field and He said, Behold man, created in my image, Therefore adore him. You shall protect him in the wilderness, shepherd his flocks, watch over his children, accompany him wherever he may go -- even unto civilization. You shall be his companion, his ally, his slave.

To do these things, God said, I endow you with these instincts uncommon to other beasts: faithfulness, devotion, and understanding surpassing those of man himself. Lest it impair your courage, you shall never foresee your death. Lest it impair your loyalty, you shall be blind to the faults of man. Lest it impair your understanding, you are denied the power of words. Let no fault of language cleave an accord beyond that of man with any other beast - or even with man. Speak to your master only with your mind, and through your honest eyes.

Walk by his side; sleep in his doorway; forage for him, ward off his enemies, carry his burdens, share his afflictions; love him and comfort him. And in return for this, man will fulfill your needs & wants - which shall be only food, shelter, & affection.

So be silent, and be a friend to man. Guide him through the perils along the way to the land that I have promised him. This shall be your destiny & your immortality. So spake the Lord. And the dog heard and was content.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    BlueishHue
    Top Bottom