Not open for further replies.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    In all fairness, our school system covers about 200 square miles, and every single student in grades 7-12 has to be transported to school. Makes more sense than having to settle a lawsuit.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    So we may or may not be pregnant as it has been too long since her last visit from Great Aunt Flow and we do not want to hype ourselves up as the last test we took 2 yrs ago ended in miscarriage. So any prayers would be nice and if God decides to let this one ride through maybe July's M&S we can make an official announcement. So on that note topic of discussion is now closed except for prayers.

Gb what happened to Moe its been at least a month since I've seen him at work?

Also anyone using or have used the Lee deluxe quick trimmer have any issues with it binding in the die? I spent a good hr on Saturday taking both apart to clean and figure out what was going on. I ended up spraying one shot on the trimmer and die to see what would happen and it made it smooth as butter for a good 100 casings before the issue popped back up. I then grabbed some industrial lube called Tri-Flow put a little around the trimmer and have had no signs of binding after 200-250 casings trimmed. When i bought the die and trimmer I went straight home and did probably 100 or so and then took a week or two off to concentrate on reloading 9mm. (After researching found out my TrI Flow TF20027 contains PTFE which makes sense it would provide a smoother surface and faster cut)

Last edited:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    1775, I seen him on mothers day and he said he had been working back to back...

as to the cutter you can fix all that nonsense with a Dillon electric cutter don't you know...

Good luck otherwise....

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    So we may or may not be pregnant as it has been too long since her last visit from Great Aunt Flow and we do not want to hype ourselves up as the last test we took 2 yrs ago ended in miscarriage. So any prayers would be nice and if God decides to let this one ride through maybe July's M&S we can make an official announcement. So on that note topic of discussion is now closed except for prayers.
    Prayers assured! Hopefully our little shooter has a companion on the firing line.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    This morning will include going to the NWI INGO Clubhouse. Plan to be there at opening. Heck, might go in early and open it up.

This afternoon I'll be going back to hostile territory and spending the late afternoon/evening in Oakbrook. Not sure where to eat tonight.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Best of luck to both of you.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Ballstater would be nice, and thanks to all for prayers. Today is grass cutting day so I can relax Friday and Saturday before going back to work. Plus have to play ammo mule Friday and don't want to risk rushing to get there on time.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0

I have been in your exact situation, we will pray for you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom