• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    bulletsmith I did some tinkering with my dillion press and got it to the point where out of 100 rounds made about 7 still bottom out after applying some pressure to the dial caliber. The rest are running 1.155-1.146 I figure a .009 difference for target rounds isn't much to get all shook up about. I also have about another 7 that are in the 1.163 range that need to be seated deeper but pass the pressure test as I call it.

I do plan on buying some of the RMR 9mm's as I think I can get them cheaper than from xtreme where I usually bought. I plan on using these and xtreme as my more accurate loads especially with the 9mm AR I plan on building with the INGO lower. I could probably use some more powder, but will see what bobcat has when I go down.

7 out of 100 is a lot better. RMR pricess do look good too. I too am in need of powder, I'm looking forward to going down to bobcats place. Let me know when you are going, I want to get there first and get my powder :p

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    7 out of 100 is a lot better. RMR pricess do look good too. I too am in need of powder, I'm looking forward to going down to bobcats place. Let me know when you are going, I want to get there first and get my powder :p

I'll be going next Friday after my massage as i have lots to do in the yard this weekend and a berm to clear out for shooting. I think I sent you a code for 5% off at RMR.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    been thinking of going to heinold and picking up one of those toro zero turns... but it sucks cause I could really use an actual tractor tractor. bucket, tiller, etc... sucks to spend money on a machine that will do ONE thing.... wish I could afford a little kyoti or kubota... I had a customer come in with a newer JD with a bad pump. he didnt want to fix the issue, I should have offered him something for it

Zero turn is just more $$$$.
    Just make another pass.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    guys keep in mind I work on teh diesels... anybody you know who needs work done on powerstrokes.. thats me

What about us Gasers?

Having a hell of a time trying to swapout one of my Variable Timing Solenoids. Think I might have to pull the Valve cover. Need a long T27 with a very shinny shaft to fit in between the solenoid and the cover, hoping it will come out.

Last edited:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Zero turn is just more $$$$.
    Just make another pass.
    No. They are much faster and efficient. Mine cut my mowing time more than half over my old lawn tractor with a deck that is only 6" wider.

When you have a lot of grass to mow, they are awesome. They are one trick ponies though.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Todays headache is attempting to recover data from a phone that fell into a pond.
    Alcholo and rice have finally allowed me to get the phone to turn on and get into the home screen. But alas the screen is not working all that well and the data/charging port is damaged. Gggrrrr

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Tomorrow might be warm enough to hit a range I do believe...

but because of the wacky weather this year the tulip trees blossomed last week and promptly turned brown and died and the apple tree, the cherry tree, and the peach tree in the back yard were all budding and those buds are all on the ground and the tree's are just sticks now... soooooo

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Todays headache is attempting to recover data from a phone that fell into a pond.
    Alcholo and rice have finally allowed me to get the phone to turn on and get into the home screen. But alas the screen is not working all that well and the data/charging port is damaged. Gggrrrr

:alcoholic: does tend to make things seem better.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Warranty work is paid for by the manufacturer. You make profit sound like a bad word

For warranty work the parts are supplied at cost so there's no markup for the dealer and the reimbursement for the mechanics is at a lower rate than they charge the customers. So for the dealer there is no, or very little, profit in doing warranty work.
    By no means did I mean to imply that profit was a bad thing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom