• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Acteon.. You knew it would have to happen as this part of the State is probably got the higher per ca-pita in union workers and that is what has put the Dems back in office over and over again to steal our rights away...

Billb..... congrats ? or not ? If Bernie gets in I might try going the disability route myself because I'm not going to pay 100% of what small amount I make in taxes. Paying the 58% of what I make in taxes now is way over taxing already...

Soooooo you want to go shooting ?....

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    I'm 99% sure I'm going to go to Blythes on Monday morning for some well overdue pew pew! I'll probably get there around 9:30-9:45 (gotta take the kids to school first). Anyone interested in meeting up? It will probably be for an hr to an hr and a half. The wife has her State Test for her CNA program and I should prolly be back in time to meet up with her.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Oh goody. A Clinton campaign office opened in Griffith.
    How did we ever get along without one?

& you know this because you went in to volunteer for her right? :)
    You were hoping to see her in the office as you walked in right?
    You sick puppy you.

I am officially retired due to disability
    Hum.. we knew you your ret.... oh wait never mind. :p

I'm not sure yet. At the end of the year I'll have to find insurance for my wife, and at the end of next year for me.

Ouch! That is going to be a tough one.

Good luck finding insurance for the both of you. I would start now to see about getting the best prices. :spend:
    Does not matter what he finds this year. Next year the rates will go up by a LOT forcing him into the never ending cycle to shop around every year for lowest price which will have less doctors and higher deductibles. The pattern has already been shown.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Now that's something out of the ordinary. .. how was escape room
    Lot of fun. Pretty complicated, but the person who monitors you will radio in to nudge you in the right direction if you're stuck on a clue. The girl working there said they are soon to have 4 separate scenarios; I am looking forward to trying the others out.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    That was fun! Nice win.

oops_zpsiwyzpcqi.png

:lmfao: You have to just laugh at the ridiculousness of Coach Ken Hitchcock whining about not getting calls to the media. What a homer. Offsides is offsides. A slash (snapping a stick in 1/2) is a slash.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    He works for trains so im not sure he can touch social security disability since he did not pay into it. The trains,got thwir own pot of monwy, for now.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    So many similar terms out there. Is this different from receiving a disability from SS? Do you not qualify for Medicare with a disability?

The answer is "maybe" it depends on if i qualify for a "freeze". But that doesn't help for my wife.

He works for trains so im not sure he can touch social security disability since he did not pay into it. The trains,got thwir own pot of monwy, for now.
    Actually we do pay into medicaid, but not SS.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    According to the tinfoil hat railroad guys, the govt gunna be cutting in on their funding

This is correct.
    The railroad fund will eveutally get raided as an attempt to fund the ss fund, which is broke. However the BIGGER pot of money is the 401ks. Now when the .gov take over that one everything will be gravy. So maybe the rr fund does not gwt touched. It all depends on how desperate we get.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom