Not open for further replies.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I noticed my two gp100s don't seem to have any light strike problems... the r8 does though and when Ire shoot them in the rugers they go...

They were ones I found in the trash at the M&S before you and everyone else arrived. They were all CBC head stamped and figured if I had a squib I could knock it out.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Checking out Docs BBQ in Dyer tonight. Smells great and some of the plates coming out looked fantastic. I'll report back. Oh yea, a hell of a bourbon list. Knocks True BBQs list out of the water.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I'm ruined. I'm sitting here watching Shadow riders with Tom Selleck and Sam Elliot. They just busted their uncle out of jail and are being chased by a posse. Banjos, guitars and mandolins playing and I'm looking for Serenity to swoop in and rescue them.

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    Checking out Docs BBQ in Dyer tonight. Smells great and some of the plates coming out looked fantastic. I'll report back. Oh yea, a hell of a bourbon list. Knocks True BBQs list out of the water.

I'm curious to hear what you think about it. I find it difficult going to a place with tablecloths to eat bbq. One should eat bbq out doors in close proximity to a garden hose where people don't expect you to wipe your face :cool:

Time to eat on Grant street, south of 80/94 has good bbq, and Alice-is-BBQ opens up at the end of this month too.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    So they were out of brisket and pork. We had the ribs and chicken and they were both fantastic! Cooked just right and fell off the bone.

The beer list was extensive with something like 60 taps. The Whiskey list had the normal players but was filled in with some superb craft whiskeys.

I'd say the weakest part of the meal were the sauces. They had a Carolina, Texas, house, and white sauce. They were all a bit too bitter for my taste, even the "sweet" house sauce. The Texas was the "spicy" but could have had a touch more sweet in it

I will say I'll be going back to get some brisket and pork.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Good time at the Steel Plate Match!! It's always great to see NWI INGOers out there.

[video=youtube_share;GSO-4Csh0r0]http://youtu.be/GSO-4Csh0r0[/video]

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    I had a life lesson reinforced yesterday.
    A two-wheel drive truck, with no weight in the back, does not do well when the roads have 3+ inches of snow on top of a layer of ice. Such is "spring" in Michigan.
    I did manage to stay out of the ditches.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I had a life lesson reinforced yesterday.
    A two-wheel drive truck, with no weight in the back, does not do well when the roads have 3+ inches of snow on top of a layer of ice. Such is "spring" in Michigan.
    I did manage to stay out of the ditches.

1, put snow or sand in the bed.
    2, 4wd.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom