Not open for further replies.

glocktoys

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    86   0   0
    May 12, 2008
    mishawaka, up north by notre dame
    It's driving me crazy trying to find a place I can shoot. Private land would be best but short of that I guess I need to really think about joining a club. I've talked to a couple people about the one in valpo/Chesterton. Is it busy there all the time? I'm only off Sunday and Wednesday so those would be the days I could really make it. Sounds like they have steel targets and that's a plus. What about guests? I assume class3 stuff is okay too

i belong to a outdoor in elkhart but only 100 yards so i want to get out to 250+ till we can buy our land and get a 1000 yard set up and get a 338 to play with.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    It's driving me crazy trying to find a place I can shoot. Private land would be best but short of that I guess I need to really think about joining a club. I've talked to a couple people about the one in valpo/Chesterton. Is it busy there all the time? I'm only off Sunday and Wednesday so those would be the days I could really make it. Sounds like they have steel targets and that's a plus. What about guests? I assume class3 stuff is okay too

NPCCC - North Porter County Conservaton Club
    Sunday mornings are usually match day, but after about noon it's wide open. As for during the week, there are things going on IE police shooting, but there is always at least one bay left open for members.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Meh.. every *** day in the afternoon when I leave around 5:30 it's been bad. I want a tank (no ammo needed) so I can just run over the cars.
    So where is the info on this stupid parade! I'm thinking of just calling off tomorrow and deal with the crazy workload on friday.
    Parade starts at noon right outside your door.

I am either working from home or taking the day off. I am waiting to hear which.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Jedi... looks like your stuck with all that craziness from some type of hockey game thing...

Glocktoys.... welcome to the thread, it can be nice in here some times....

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    guess i will start here, no post for northern area in michiana area around south bend (not west but in the north still).

so hi all and hope i can hang out here too

Hey, Glocktoys! I'm sure you will be welcomed here. I live just south of you about an hour and have been reading and posting on this forum for a while. Attended a few of the "Meet & Shoots" and thus met some of these folks in person, too. The drive to those for you would be a bit of a hike, but it might be worth it to actually meet up.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Did he done your form in paper copy or e-form? I just contact him last week for my first suppressor.
    Don't know if he is doing e-files yet or not. He is great to work with though. I got my first suppressor from him a couple of years ago and he made everything clear and easy to follow. I will be meeting him Saturday to get my paperwork started, so I will try to remember to let you know afterwards.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    11080258_949553831761422_4358171192351774967_o.jpg

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Anyone looking for a shotgun or know someone who is? Got a Mossberg 500C in real tree camo, 20ga, with screw in choke(comes with improved), rail and bas red dot.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Don't know if he is doing e-files yet or not. He is great to work with though. I got my first suppressor from him a couple of years ago and he made everything clear and easy to follow. I will be meeting him Saturday to get my paperwork started, so I will try to remember to let you know afterwards.

No one can do E-form 4s right now. Only Form 1s at the moment. ATF says they hope to have e-form 4s back on the site sometime late this year.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom