• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    I would go to India if I was you. then you could retire to the The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel.

I believe the majority of their population still :poop: outside. They still have plague in that country.

Most importantly, Indian food is objectionable to every sense on every level.

Chinese food, however, is great.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    No argument there. Years ago they ordered Indian food at the office. I thought I would try the innocent looking cracker looking thing. I took a bit and immediately was spitting it into the garbage. I had never tasted something so offensive. It was what I would imagine :poop: to taste like.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I believe the majority of their population still :poop: outside. They still have plague in that country.

Most importantly, Indian food is objectionable to every sense on every level.

Chinese food, however, is great.

Real Chinese food is not the same as Chinese food we know. The sanitation in China and Hong Kong is not much better than India.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Real Chinese food is not the same as Chinese food we know. The sanitation in China and Hong Kong is not much better than India.

Heck the Chinese food in Chicago's Chinatown is nothing like the Chinese food that is served up at 99% of the local Chinese Carry-Outs. Not sure about the sanation being much better than India, China or Hong Kong either. But damn the food in Chinatown is totally awesome compared to the local stuff.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Hasn't 90 on the way in been bad anyway?

I cut a cable to length the other day to find out that there were no strips on the white wires. Luckily the twisted pairs were individually shielded so I was able to tell which one was what.
    I generally take 94 and I go in early and leave early. Traffic hasn't been bad for the most part, except for Friday afternoons lately.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    No argument there. Years ago they ordered Indian food at the office. I thought I would try the innocent looking cracker looking thing. I took a bit and immediately was spitting it into the garbage. I had never tasted something so offensive. It was what I would imagine :poop: to taste like.
    My old workplace had a pretty hilarious policy about what could be cooked in microwaves, resulting from disgusting fish smell clearing half the building. It includes "no Indian food" and "no stanky fish."

Yes, there are some pretty disgusting ethnic dishes and certainly dirty places, but at least China isn't cramming their billion plus people into a relatively small area. That's nasty.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I generally take 94 and I go in early and leave early. Traffic hasn't been bad for the most part, except for Friday afternoons lately.

Meh.. every *** day in the afternoon when I leave around 5:30 it's been bad. I want a tank (no ammo needed) so I can just run over the cars.
    So where is the info on this stupid parade! I'm thinking of just calling off tomorrow and deal with the crazy workload on friday.

t-squared

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    Crown Point
    Ugh, baaad accident in front of Lake Central this afternoon.....

Looked like a landscaper's trailer came unhitched and went into the oncoming lane....

Somebody got a phone call nobody wants to get...:(

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    Ugh, baaad accident in front of Lake Central this afternoon.....

Looked like a landscaper's trailer came unhitched and went into the oncoming lane....

Somebody got a phone call nobody wants to get...:(

**** like that always scares the hell out of me. I'm on the expressway with a boat on a hitch in front of me going 70mph. Sad story I hope they made it but sounds like you don't think they did.

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    It's driving me crazy trying to find a place I can shoot. Private land would be best but short of that I guess I need to really think about joining a club. I've talked to a couple people about the one in valpo/Chesterton. Is it busy there all the time? I'm only off Sunday and Wednesday so those would be the days I could really make it. Sounds like they have steel targets and that's a plus. What about guests? I assume class3 stuff is okay too

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom