Not open for further replies.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Just got a well used but not abused Mec 600Jr Mark 5 down in logansport. Now I need to start adding items to my list to get. I plan on making plenty 20ga 2 3/4 7shot for my wife for trap and would like to possibly make some 3 in number 3 steel shot.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Wow!!!! :xmad:

9 mile is CLOSED!!!!!!!!

these freakin people better realize that and stop flying done my street! Then they turn around and fly down it again cause the other street is blocked too..... All my neighbors called cppd this afternoon. I'm not gonna put up with this **** all summer long.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI

9 mile is CLOSED!!!!!!!!

these freakin people better realize that and stop flying done my street! Then they turn around and fly down it again cause the other street is blocked too..... All my neighbors called cppd this afternoon. I'm not gonna put up with this **** all summer long.
    yeah it's all jacked up. I've been cutting through Stillwater and the wittenburg home to get into the hood. what jacked up mess... Thursday the 9 was closed, main south at the square was closed so the old jack offs could cream on each others cars/// main north is one lane, east st. had a big hole in it and was coned off, traffic all over town is a mess.

my kid was out around 10pm the other night and said cops were everywhere on the side streets off 9 down here (south of greenwood)

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

9 mile is CLOSED!!!!!!!!

Talk to neighbors, get some to go to a town meeting, ask for speed bumps (or stop signs) or for the police to crack down.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Stop signs wont help. I live on an L shaped street right off of 9 mile and they're just cutting through at about 40 mph. I'll prolly lose my voice tomorrow from all the yelling

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom