Not open for further replies.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Today is GUTTER CLEANING DAY.

I'm supplying warm beer and 2 day old pizza to anyone who helps.

Come on over :rockwoot:
    If that pizza has been sitting on the counter I'm in, otherwise no.
    I'll mostly stand on the ground and make snide comments as I cannot really climb ladders any longer. I even had my tree stand taken down :(

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Well I did my civic duty today, that was very disappointing vote, only the mayor and the councilman had two candidates. The other four were unopposed.

I refilled two propane tanks. Propane is down, only $15 each to fill those tanks. Also picked up a new piece for the grill $9, hopefully that'll fix the leaking problem. Old piece had some really bad gouges in it.

Yeah just get up on the roof with the leaf blower and blow the gutters out, seems way more easier. It can get a little messy if the gutters are filled with water though.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    In a nut shell:
    Register (you can do this at the BMV) and they will tell you where to go and what precinct you are in
    Hand over driver's license (or government issued ID) which they scanned the code on the back this a.m.
    Sign your name saying it's you voting.
    They hand you a categorized ballot to fill in bubbles next to the candidate(s) you choose
    Insert ballot into a counting machine
    Done

you forgot to tell him that in NWI (especially LAKE) once he inserts his ballot the machine will tally only a "D" vote for any selections he made. In addition in certain races a specific "D" candidate will be pre-selected.

I'm not sure if you can register other places. I did that task quite a while ago and things change.:dunno:
    It's more about civics than tooting your own horn. Plus, you are only talking a 20 min. total task once every 2-4 years.
    You need to get the right decision making people in the right places.

:rofl: yeah right. the system is beyond corrupt just like everywhere else in the world.

These days they have robots to clean gutters. Too bad mine are too segmented for them.

Show me what these little creatures look like? ;)

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Pressure washed my gutters a few weeks ago. Got mesh over all of them, so leaves aren't an issue.

But I did mulch the leaves in the yard, then sweep em all up and light em on fire.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    images

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom