Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well folks I'm still alive. The surgery went well. The good news is that he was able to fix everything. The not so good news is that there was a tear to the tendon that he had to stitch up. The bad news was/is that given the deterioration of my knee, I'm going to Need a replacement sometime down the road. I'm sitting here at the hospital waiting to be discharged so I can go and sleep in MY bed. Trying to sleep in a hospital bed SUCKS!!

oh and contrary to what LadyGhost said. I WASN'T CRANKY! LOL

Sure.
    You keep telling yourself that.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    i bought one box 555rds of 36gr.
    don't NEED it, if anyone here needs it bad and missed out, i'll gladly let you have it for what i paid, otherwise, can't have too much ammo right?

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Well folks I'm still alive. The surgery went well. The good news is that he was able to fix everything. The not so good news is that there was a tear to the tendon that he had to stitch up. The bad news was/is that given the deterioration of my knee, I'm going to Need a replacement sometime down the road. I'm sitting here at the hospital waiting to be discharged so I can go and sleep in MY bed. Trying to sleep in a hospital bed SUCKS!!

oh and contrary to what LadyGhost said. I WASN'T CRANKY! LOL
    :bs:

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    yes I was/am aware of AZ. Still your home is still NORTH of US-30. So that redneck stench can be washed off with a few days of the polluted air we have here. :rofl:

For now. I'm afraid my company's unit in the USVI requires my relocation. I'll send a postcard....from the beach in February.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Sooooo someone went to the motherland and didn't invite me.... and then complains about the heat right before we get clobbered by Jedi's feet and feet and feet of snow.... really...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom