• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    Nice leaf vac but not a blower. My old and cheap electric Toro blower cleaned up my yard and when I was done,the next door neighbor said I misses a spot-his whole yard. :laugh:

Lol This time of year I sometimes wish I had a yard that a blower would work on. Right now I'm unable to see the grass. This rain has me way behind schedule.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Was waiting for the leaves to dry, planned to mulch and sweep em this afternoon. Got about a third of the yard done before the rain came.

Neighbor got impatient and cleaned em all up while wet this morning (they always blow into his treeless yard)

More time for brewing in the garage.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Checked out the pumpkin display in Griffith last night. Video game theme. If you havent seen it yet, its worth a trip. All hand carved by this family and all pumpkins grown by this guy too. 917 E Miller st in griffith

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Checked out the pumpkin display in Griffith last night. Video game theme. If you havent seen it yet, its worth a trip. All hand carved by this family and all pumpkins grown by this guy too. 917 E Miller st in griffith
    They go all out for this. Almost like that guy with the Christmas lights south of Main Street in Griffith. :laugh:

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Bracing myself today for people who complain of how hungry they are 1 hour before their usual lunch break.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    New developments in the M&E be sure to read the post. For those lazy here's the cliff notes. The day is booked so moved to Dec 4th, special menu for us due to number, and 100 dollar deposit which will be refunded at time of party covered by 1775.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    I almost bought a yard vac,but it will take up valuable space in the barn.I leaf blow in rows,and rake em in a old mini truck plastic bedliner.I pull it with the golfcart,and throw them on the brushpile(have it brushpiled before you start)I can burn a acres worth wet in one day.My bedliner is about done after 5 years.......anyone got a mini liner for sale?

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    I almost bought a yard vac,but it will take up valuable space in the barn.I leaf blow in rows,and rake em in a old mini truck plastic bedliner.I pull it with the golfcart,and throw them on the brushpile(have it brushpiled before you start)I can burn a acres worth wet in one day.My bedliner is about done after 5 years.......anyone got a mini liner for sale?

I wish I could still burn. It made it all worth while... Fire Good.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    New developments in the M&E be sure to read the post. For those lazy here's the cliff notes. The day is booked so moved to Dec 4th, special menu for us due to number, and 100 dollar deposit which will be refunded at time of party covered by 1775.

Sounds like they have been burned a few times.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    OK. Bragging time for me! My daughter, a new 2nd LT, USMC (courtesy of Canoe U) called me Saturday to say things are going well for her at TBS in Quantico. Had their first field Exercise last week, and got to shoot in their M-16's for the first time. Basically sighting to prep them for a week at the range shooting for qualifications. She said she did well. Told me she thought the Appleseed she and I attended nearly 5 years ago when she was in High School was helping her still! Hoer goal is to shoot Expert before she's done with TBS.

S here's an update to this. I should have done it sooner, but it kind of slipped my mind in this thread. My 2d LT told me last month that she shot Expert Rifle and Expert Pistopl. She also passed her final LANDNAV test. So I guess she's fairly happy. Doing real well on all the physical stuff, too. She's top female in he class. Now it's waiting to see where the Corps wants to put her.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Sounds like they have been burned a few times.

I would think so since the last time we were there. i don't remember having to come up with a special menu due to the size. But it is what it is. Seems the first and last M&E of this year have been nothing but problems trying to get set up. I do ask if anyone wants to help me pick menu items for the 4th of Dec to PM me as I plan on going to Jedi's Garden next friday to make a menu and pay the deposit.

wassup61

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2015
    nwi
    Because he is the SJ Snob off course!

So where does one recommend getting new tires for my dodge grand caravan?
    I would like to replace them before winter gets here.
    How much am I going to be :crying: because of it. $600?? :dunno:

PM sent! Hope I can help you out

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph