Not open for further replies.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    There is usually Exhaust Lubricant in the same aisle too; something that kids driving Honda's with those "coffee can" shaped mufflers seem to forget to use when they install those things.

Usually you can find a deal on a box of grid squares. Buy a box and get 500 yds of flight line free.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    :ranton: Update for a Discover card app on my phone installed. Multiple attempts of logging in lead lead to a lock on the account and a prompt to call the fraud line. The fraud line says there is no lock on the account. Transfer to tech support leads to an account reset conversation. Meanwhile, she tells me this has been happening all day and it's a technical issue they are aware of. :wallbash: 15 different attempts with her on the phone and me on the PC finally gets the right combination figured out.

The point: If there is a known problem causing havoc, shoot out a mass email or text.

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    Selling my Snapper 2 Stage snow blower. Runs like a champ 8 HP American made Briggs and Stratton. Runs great, will need tires eventually, but these are doing fine... Fires right up! Runs like an ox! Only used pure gas, no ethonol. $175

[video]https://youtu.be/GuU18fbWXRs[/video]

Last edited:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    No, no. it's right next to the boxes of level bubbles.

What better way to while away the lazy afternoon hours than with a collection of jokes, anecdotes and humorous diagrams depicting the joys of Lucas electrical systems? Joe Lucas — or, more accurately, the company bearing his name — engineered electrical bits for pretty much everything emanating from the UK, and the notorious unreliability of Lucas components played a key role in tanking the British car industry in the early 1980s. Make the jump for "If Lucas made guns, wars would not start," and other classics.

* The Lucas motto: "Get home before dark."
    * Lucas is the patent holder for the short circuit.
    * Lucas - Inventor of the first intermittent wiper.
    * Lucas - Inventor of the self-dimming headlamp.
    * The three position Lucas switch - Dim, Flicker and Off.
    * The Original Anti-Theft Device - Lucas Electrics.
    * Lucas is an acronym for Loose Unsoldered Connections and Splices

# A friend of mine told everybody he never had any electric problems with his Lucas equipment. Today he lives in the countryside, in a large manor with lots of friendly servants around him an an occasional ice cold shower...

# Back in the 70's, Lucas decided to diversify its product line and began manufacturing vacuum cleaners. It was the only product they offered which did not suck.

# Q: Why do the British drink warm beer? A: Because Lucas makes their refrigerators

# Alexander Graham Bell invented the Telephone.Thomas Edison invented the Light Bulb. Joseph Lucas invented the Short Circuit.

# Recommended procedure before taking on a repair of Lucas equipment: Check the position of the stars,kill a chicken and walk three times clockwise around your car chanting:" Oh mighty Prince of Darkness protect your unworthy servant.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    It's freaking cold and my everything is hurting....

but I may be going shooting tomorrow anyways....

and then find a nice warm jacuzzi and turn the heat up in the room too.... and hibernate there....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom