Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Then some genius put a camera in a bobber and linked it to your phone. Why didn't I think of that?

[video=youtube_share;FKC1S0oPTNA]http://youtu.be/FKC1S0oPTNA[/video]

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Xfrosty, I'm looking for the link but I don't see it right now... I guess besides the ligament weakening it has also been linked to liver damage, anxiety issues, muscle spasms, increased cases of wrestles leg syndrome and even early onset of type 2 diabetes.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I don't know if we should let a guy with cyborg eyes in.

dang! T-star is out too then.............

No! He said a GUY with cyborg eyes, he said nothing about a gal, or a t-star OR a GG! for that matter, with cyborg eyes. I still get to go!! :rockwoot:

True. I didn't.
    Cause if a cyborg has boobs, we're going to be too busy staring to fight back.
    Everyone has a weakness.
    For men (most of) it would be boobs.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Lake Michigan is supposed to have 10'-12' waves today. Guaranteed some moron drowns today so everyone has to listen to the dangers of the water.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    In other news the prices of AR's go through the roof and a shortage of ammo. I'm sure though we will see another wave of panic in the coming weeks.
    Honestly I don't think it will be a big run on guns or ammo.

I think a lot of people are now realizing that GUN FREE ZONES are the real problem. More and more people have purchased weapons for self protection.

But I was listening to CNN yesterday on the radio and learned that the 223 bullets are ONLY designed to inflict massive tissue damange on humans and that is their ONLY purpose :rolleyes:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Poked my Anti-Gun teacher friends in the eye on Facebook.

Posted on my facebook thread, a link to the head of the teacher's union saying they want schools to be Gun Free, including not having armed security. Of course, I also posted that I made sure that my daughter attended a school with an ARMED SECURITY STAFF present at her high school.

https://www.facebook.com/robert.skurka.3

Just curious to see what happens over next few days as my friendly teachers see my post ... and I know a lot of teachers because I'm a volunteer coach at 2 high schools and my wife is a teacher at a 3rd high school.

Anyone who wants to post up some pro-gun stuff, please feel free to 'reply' to my timeline post. I'd only ask that you be polite. Sarcasm and legitimate ridicule is more than welcome, just please be polite.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Poked my Anti-Gun teacher friends in the eye on Facebook.

Posted on my facebook thread, a link to the head of the teacher's union saying they want schools to be Gun Free, including not having armed security. Of course, I also posted that I made sure that my daughter attended a school with an ARMED SECURITY STAFF present at her high school.

https://www.facebook.com/robert.skurka.3

Just curious to see what happens over next few days as my friendly teachers see my post ... and I know a lot of teachers because I'm a volunteer coach at 2 high schools and my wife is a teacher at a 3rd high school.

Anyone who wants to post up some pro-gun stuff, please feel free to 'reply' to my timeline post. I'd only ask that you be polite. Sarcasm and legitimate ridicule is more than welcome, just please be polite.

Baaaa Baaaa LOL

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Exactly. I wonder if any of them will have the guts to reply. Most know I carry a gun too. Although not into the schools.
    I have a very hard time understanding some people. I mean I respect their right to smoke, or drink, or chew tobacco, or just about any other thing they want to do just as long as it doesn't infringe on MY rights. Pushing for gun control is the same thing as me wanting to ban all sweets because I am overweight, or diabetic. Why are MY rights more important than yours?

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Liberals always feel it is their right to limit all others when they feel fit but not limit their own rights. They normally find themselves above these laws some how in their own minds and treat the world as a toy they can do whatever they want too.

To stop the madness we the intelligent people of the country have to work harder to control these liberal misfits in the government arena and still forge forward at training our fellow citizens as to how to protect themselves as self protection is the only way to end these broken or criminal elements within our society when they fall off the track. Better control of Big Pharm is needed also but the end result is making the general population better fit to defend themselves when the situation arises in front of them.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Camping at the dunes tonight. Tried to upload a pic, but my INGO limit has been exceeded. Nice night to sit next to the fire with a beer. And my gun is on my hip...don't know what crazys are out here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom