Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Camping at the dunes tonight. Tried to upload a pic, but my INGO limit has been exceeded. Nice night to sit next to the fire with a beer. And my gun is on my hip...don't know what crazys are out here.

And people would call you paranoid.
    You know, until a crazy shows up. Then they'd be lining up BEHIND you.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

the only Qualk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Valpo
    Had a small bonfire and a couple smores in the small fire pit. Pretty windy here though. Tomorrow trimming dead tree to prep for cutting it down.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Dude, it's "yippee" not "yuppie" ... unless you are telling us your desires have switched from a unicorn to a young urban professional.

yup·pie [ˈyəpē] noun 1. informal derogatory a well-paid young middle-class professional who works in a city job and has a luxurious lifestyle.

yip·pie [yi-pē] interjection 1. used to express exuberant delight or triumph.
    With the cool weather starting, time make sure all the lights and fluids in your vehicle(s) are topped off and saw yesterday a headlight was burned out. Make sure to have a good supply of blinker fluid. Not sure how I did this. To early and hit something wrong.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    First week of high school fencing practice is over. My SABER squad is growing, with 5 new members and 5 returning members we are up to 10 this year. I'd like more, but the team is very young so I'll gladly deal with 10. Our FOIL squad, if my count is correct (and I don't coach them so I don't pay that much attention exept in full team meetings, etc) looks to have 12 fencers.

I have 2 new boys added to my Saber squad, one is going to be very good, the other will become the reason I need to join AA before the end of the season. Total of 5, 3 returning + 2 newbies. 1 is a Senior, so I should start with 4 next year.

3 new girls on the Saber squad, I know one is an athlete, don't know the background of the other 2. All 3 girls seem to listen to instruction very well and all are taking it seriously, so I have hopes ... but I'll make early bets that 2 of those 3 girls will become pretty good. Total of 5, 2 returning + 3 newbies. None are seniors so I should have all of them back next year.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Dude, it's "yippee" not "yuppie" ... unless you are telling us your desires have switched from a unicorn to a young urban professional.

yup·pie [ˈyəpē] noun 1. informal derogatory a well-paid young middle-class professional who works in a city job and has a luxurious lifestyle.

yip·pie [yi-pē] interjection 1. used to express exuberant delight or triumph.
    He always makes me think of this
    ea72f93997f12612e998646e3e6085fbe57dbf957926111e8728576d8813c807.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom