• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Well a couple weeks into using the Ooma telephone service and I have to admit that I am pleasantly surprised by how good the call quality is using VOIP over a wi-fi internal network and a wide area wi-fi ISP. Honestly the quality is just as good as AT&T's copper wires.

I did have 1 call that had some dropping. But all other calls have been pretty much perfect.

That is not to say there are ZERO GLITCHES.

ISSUE #1 -- My Printer/Copier/Fax machine seems to think that there is an income FAX all the time. I solved that by unplugging it from the phone. I've lived here 20+ years, only got 1 or 2 INCOMING FAX transmissions that entire time. On the rare occasion when I do FAX outbound, which is 3 or 4 times a year, I can just plug it in.

ISSUE #2 -- When my cellphone rings it seems to ring on every handset we have, but I can only seem to answer a call on the Panasonic brand handsets in our house? Not sure why. Going to have to play around and see if there is something I need to reset.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    1775, actually yes most brass doesn't weigh the same from piece to piece. They are normally within so many grains if the brass is all from the same lot number. I will weigh my 308 brass and segregate it according to weight for my reloads mean't to go down my Remy 700 PSS. Actually I've been known to weigh my 22 LR rounds when competing IHMSA. Not only do you weight them but you also measure the round and measure the rim thickness if you want to get everything consistent for maximum accuracy...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I wish.

Probably a Focus RS. Time to downsize

?
    Brabus-Smart_Fortwo_mp133_pic_42256.jpg.cf.jpg

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    1775, actually yes most brass doesn't weigh the same from piece to piece. They are normally within so many grains if the brass is all from the same lot number. I will weigh my 308 brass and segregate it according to weight for my reloads mean't to go down my Remy 700 PSS. Actually I've been known to weigh my 22 LR rounds when competing IHMSA. Not only do you weight them but you also measure the round and measure the rim thickness if you want to get everything consistent for maximum accuracy...

Looks like I'll reweigh those 55ish and pull the ones that fall below 316gr and try the rest at the range with my brass punch and hammer on standby.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom