• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    My name is Chris, and I am an aquarium salesman. You won't believe it when I tell you I was picking up some aquatic rocks I left out by my old shed and a half naked man and his dog held me at gunpoint. I had the landlord's permission...

:rofl:

Glad everything is okay.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    So the wife and I took a trip to Mishawaka so she could go to her craft stores and as a perk I could go to Midwest and see if they had stripped lowers for a decent price. I ended up getting one of those BCI stripped lowers for 49 bucks and a LPK for 60 bucks. Seems there is some limited reviews about the lowers, but what I have found is good. Anyone care to agree or disagree? They did have Anderson stripped lowers for 39 but figure why not buy from a company here in Indiana.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0

My name is Chris, and I am an aquarium salesman. You won't believe it when I tell you I was picking up some aquatic rocks I left out by my old shed and a half naked man and his dog held me at gunpoint. I had the landlord's permission...

:rofl:

Glad everything is okay.

Humm thug what am i missing???
    Who or what ingo post i making fun of.

slow today?

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    Levin tire is a known rip off shop. I learned my lesson there... Was quoted 900 for some work there, stopped at grimmers for a second opinion and $90 later they did the same exact repair... Screw Levin Tire. They prey on ignorant people and the elderly

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Jedi... South Dakota is pretty good.... The Rosebud has always been a hot spot for the dogs... and if you get rained out you can always go to Wall and check it out.... The dogs don't come up in the rain and if it gets too wet while your out in the fields you will need 4 wheel drive to get back out...

It's a lot of fun...

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Wife took the boy to the ER today. He's been puking on and off since Wed night. He's dehydrated and can't keep anything down. After about 4 or so hours they admired him, he'll be ther overnight. They have him on an IV with limited liquids and food. Finally fell asleep aroun 8pm after being emotional all day from being hungry and wanting to go home. I will say he's been a real trooper with the Drs and nurses and hasn't complained about his IV, meds, poking & proding and the like. Hate seeing him there though.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Wife took the boy to the ER today. He's been puking on and off since Wed night. He's dehydrated and can't keep anything down. After about 4 or so hours they admired him, he'll be ther overnight. They have him on an IV with limited liquids and food. Finally fell asleep aroun 8pm after being emotional all day from being hungry and wanting to go home. I will say he's been a real trooper with the Drs and nurses and hasn't complained about his IV, meds, poking & proding and the like. Hate seeing him there though.

Bummer. Hope it is nothing serious.

Been there and done that a couple times with Melen. Don't care to go through it again. Hopefully he will be up and about tomorrow and released too.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi... South Dakota is pretty good.... The Rosebud has always been a hot spot for the dogs... and if you get rained out you can always go to Wall and check it out.... The dogs don't come up in the rain and if it gets too wet while your out in the fields you will need 4 wheel drive to get back out...

It's a lot of fun...

but.. but s.d is ffffaaaarrrr :)
    Been reading up on some places in Kansas as well as right next door in Colorado. I'm debating going via a "hunting company" vs doing it alone.
    Granted I can see a few of us on INGO doing this as a "group outing". Need to do some more reading next month,

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    keeping you and yours in my thoughts. Never a good time having a little one in the hospital.

MTN

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Laporte Co.
    but.. but s.d is ffffaaaarrrr :)
    Been reading up on some places in Kansas as well as right next door in Colorado. I'm debating going via a "hunting company" vs doing it alone.
    Granted I can see a few of us on INGO doing this as a "group outing". Need to do some more reading next month,

Even if its to ffffaaaarrrr, it'll be a heck of a great time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom