• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    That's how my aquarium started. The son won a goldfish. We had it in a bowl but then I decided to actually research and bought a 29 gallon tank. Fish is much happier. I have been trying to get the wife to let me get a 55 gallon tank, but she keeps saying we have no space.

Oh it gets worse. I was up to 11 tanks at one point. Planted, low light, reef.... Be careful!

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    They have the ammo cans at Richards ?? How much??

The 40mm cans are 18 and the 120mm cans are 20. They don't always have them, but every time we have gone which is usually once every 2-3 months they have had them. i had thought about seeing if they would sell in bulk price if I had interest on here.

I have bought 6 of the 40mm cans and 1 of the 120mm can so far. They quality of the cans is roughly 95% with some dirt inside but the seals appear great and no if any rust on the cans. I would like to get another can of two of the 120mm type.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Not sure how it will work out but I ordered my dog a wheelchair.

Going to have to build a lot of ramps for stairs. Honestly I don't know how well this will work, even with ramps, but I'm willing to try it.
    That's cool. Good on ya. The wife and i's first dog developed spondelenosis (misspelled i'm sure) basically spinal fusion over time. I built ramps for single steps from the kitchen to den and back door out side. He didn't have wheels, but he could not go up even a single step for years. When he finally went and I removed the ramps, we about killed our selves for weeks due to the muscle memory of a ramp being there... It's kinda funny when you see somebody fall flat out going down a single step. (as long as it's not you...)

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    That's cool. Good on ya. The wife and i's first dog developed spondelenosis (misspelled i'm sure) basically spinal fusion over time. I built ramps for single steps from the kitchen to den and back door out side. He didn't have wheels, but he could not go up even a single step for years. When he finally went and I removed the ramps, we about killed our selves for weeks due to the muscle memory of a ramp being there... It's kinda funny when you see somebody fall flat out going down a single step. (as long as it's not you...)
    I already have 1 ramp for her, but it is probably too narrow to use with a doggy wheel chair. I joke about how when I remove it that I will fall flat onto the concrete patio when I go out that door.

MTN

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Laporte Co.
    Taking the wife out to dinner for her birthday. And then surprising her with a wine tasting at round barn winery in Michigan tomorrow.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I didn't see much of anything at Richard's except for a couple of things. I got some tank tops for $1.49 ea. and some $15 boxes of Gloria Jean's K-Cups for $4.99 ea.

Bailey's, on the other hand... filled up the Jeep with groceries, a few odds and ends, and a couple of small pieces of furniture.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom