• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    In other news: You can forget about moving N/S through the land of "you people." Indy Blvd has lanes closed for work, Kennedy Ave is one lane each direction and the patches on Calumet have been patched so often it looks like an ad for Proactiv acne cream.
    My suggestion: Stay down south with the rednecks.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Guess I should have posted this here. Met a guy named Adam at Deb's about a month ago.

Long story short, Adam I finally joined INGO since you asked if I was on here. We enjoyed borrowing your 357 and Glock (I don't really remember...) for a few rounds (I had a new 92a1), and some conversation in between all of the noise.

See ya around!

Dave

Great, another railroad type. Just what we need.

Oh, and welcome to INGO. Are you a thug or a redneck?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Guess I should have posted this here. Met a guy named Adam at Deb's about a month ago.

Long story short, Adam I finally joined INGO since you asked if I was on here. We enjoyed borrowing your 357 and Glock (I don't really remember...) for a few rounds (I had a new 92a1), and some conversation in between all of the noise.

See ya around!

Dave

Welcome to the forum.
    I'm trying to remember which member Adam is.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    This can't be good

11921728_1046500028723422_6332856760643855906_o.jpg

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama

See ya around!

Dave
    OH GREAT, another "north of 30 thug" joins us.

You guys are like roaches. No matter how many shootings there are up there you just keep joining INGO.

All the "south of 30 rednecks" are going to have to start an uprising to put you "thugs" down like rabid dogs.

Great, another railroad type. Just what we need.

Oh, and welcome to INGO. Are you a thug or a redneck?
    More proof that "thugs" can't read.

:ar15: He's from Hammond.

Last time I checked the maps that is in the heart of ThugLand. In fact that is where YOU live.

Thug.

EMDX6043

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2015
    Hammond

You guys are like roaches. No matter how many shootings there are up there you just keep joining INGO.

All the "south of 30 rednecks" are going to have to start an uprising to put you "thugs" down like rabid dogs.

More proof that "thugs" can't read.

:ar15: He's from Hammond.

Last time I checked the maps that is in the heart of ThugLand. In fact that is where YOU live.

Thug.

Hahaha...well I guess I'm a thug, then. Often called a "goon" too...

I grew up in IL, moved to WI when I was 21. Came back to IL in 2010 then moved to Hammond when I bought our house in March 2014.

Generally speaking, I spend most of my career traveling to Iowa...then spending some time in a hotel before coming back home.

The wife and I are planning on the Sept 19th M&E, but we'll see what kind of a wrench the railroad can throw into those plans. We've been to Kingsbury a couple times and really like it too, so hopefully we can make it out there again sometime soon.

Dave

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Anyone here keep a fish tank? Thinking about starting one for my son. Probably about 20 gallons , non-planted , freshwater.

I have had fish all my life. I've had a 30 gallon freshwater tank for over 13 years now. My African Cichlids are fun to watch because they are agressive.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Hahaha...well I guess I'm a thug, then. Often called a "goon" too...

I grew up in IL, moved to WI when I was 21. Came back to IL in 2010 then moved to Hammond when I bought our house in March 2014.

Generally speaking, I spend most of my career traveling to Iowa...then spending some time in a hotel before coming back home.

The wife and I are planning on the Sept 19th M&E, but we'll see what kind of a wrench the railroad can throw into those plans. We've been to Kingsbury a couple times and really like it too, so hopefully we can make it out there again sometime soon.

Dave
    Uh-oh, I think we work for the same company, especially after looking at your profile picture. Did they send you in here to spy on me?

WILSON

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Top, left-hand corne

We have achieved the ability to reproduce faster than Darwin can eliminate us. :p

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Yes. What would you like to know?
    Going to look at this tank tomorrow.
    20 gallon aquarium fishtank & stand
    if it's in decent shape I'll probably buy it for my first tank. I know I need a new hood or lights, heater, filter, sand, deco/fake plants ( not doing live planted), test kit, and a few other small things. Any suggestions on the main components? Want quality buy not top of the line....first tank budget build...lol

oh and if anyone wants to donate starter filter seed for the cycle I'll be more than willing to accept.

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    Going to look at this tank tomorrow.
    20 gallon aquarium fishtank & stand
    if it's in decent shape I'll probably buy it for my first tank. I know I need a new hood or lights, heater, filter, sand, deco/fake plants ( not doing live planted), test kit, and a few other small things. Any suggestions on the main components? Want quality buy not top of the line....first tank budget build...lol

oh and if anyone wants to donate starter filter seed for the cycle I'll be more than willing to accept.

I have always been a fan of the canister filters myself, but just about any over-the-side filter will work with that tank. I believe the whole bio-wheel gimmick is over rated though. This filter has served me well on many tanks over the years. You might find a used version too. If space and budget allows, consider something larger, a 75 is only 18" longer and can be an easier tank to manage.

You asked for seed material, are you knowledgeable about the Nitrogen cycle?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom