• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Being an operator makes me lose track of the days.
    You had me totally freaked out for about 3 minutes. Working full-time, school almost full-time, and having a tooth out this week have totally messed me up. I thought yesterday was Saturday for most of the day and you didn't help matters:):. Remind me to slap you Sunday.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    You had me totally freaked out for about 3 minutes. Working full-time, school almost full-time, and having a tooth out this week have totally messed me up. I thought yesterday was Saturday for most of the day and you didn't help matters:):. Remind me to slap you Sunday.

Not gonna lie, I panicked for a second too.:):

I'm all set for tomorrow.
    IMG050.jpg

I've got an extra charging handle and a stippled A2 grip if anybody wants them. I'll let you have them for the low, low price of............FREE!:cool:

combat45acp

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    DeMotte
    Hey just figured out the two tables I wanted to use are loaned out, I have a couple tables (4' and 6') so we should be good to go...but if someone has a 8' table it might work out good.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    I would like it noted for the record that I did not break anything, and the embarrasing "click" was due to a faulty mag, not the rifle.
    I had a great time, thanks for putting up with us Matt and thanks for the great info Joe!

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Alright Boys and Girls, post your AARs.

What did you like?
    What didn't you like?
    Let's hear some improves and sustains.

I felt good about that class. Personally, I would have liked to do more one on one rather than hopping around but I suppose it worked out, I had pleanty of guys that helped each other out, and those rifles got built.

Special thanks to subtlesixer for getting those front pivot pins together, you could take that talent on the road.

I really felt good about that class, everyone left with some information and I think everyone had a good time. I'm all for having another one.

combat45acp

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    DeMotte
    Alright Boys and Girls, post your AARs.

What did you like?
    What didn't you like?
    Let's hear some improves and sustains.

I felt good about that class. Personally, I would have liked to do more one on one rather than hopping around but I suppose it worked out, I had pleanty of guys that helped each other out, and those rifles got built.

Special thanks to subtlesixer for getting those front pivot pins together, you could take that talent on the road.

I really felt good about that class, everyone left with some information and I think everyone had a good time. I'm all for having another one.

Lighting sucked...:):

Nice job, but yes, we needed about 3 or 4 more of you.

Thanks

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Just found this thread, ugh lol. Wife had me painting and laundry cause I stayed home. I definitely would of made the trip. And will be on the lookout if another one gets in the works.:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom