• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I really enjoyed the class, very informative and even though I've put more than a couple of the AR's together, still learned some new techniques which I hope to use soon... Joe did a wonderful job of instructing the class, the location was awesome Matt, and subtlesixer and his front pivot pin assembly was really astounding because those things seem to always get launched when I try putting them together... Anyways anyone that missed this one needs to keep an eye out for Joe putting another one on, it was definitely worth the trip and time to attend...

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    So does anyone care to explain why Alex has no gun in the picture?

Aside from that, I had a good time. Picked up my parts kit and I am ready to build after I get some more parts together. Had some good laughs and got to drool over suppressors all night. Give me a few months and I will be picking up one of the Guardians. Just need a truck first. If anyone needs some tools to do their own build let me know and I can arrange something with what I have around here.

Jetman

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Cicero
    Many thanks

I wanted to thank everyone in attendance for their help and insight on building my first AR 15. Joe did an excellent job of explaining how everything went together and what to watch out for. Matt was a gracious host, THANKS MATT. And I am appreciative of each one there and the knowledge they had regarding the do's and dont's of the AR build up.
    I was very happy with the way my rifle turned out, and everyone gawks at the Fluted Stainless Bull Barrel, we achieved the desired goal.

Thanks Everyone!
    Jetman (Jim)

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    The rest of my parts came today. Went together pretty smoothly. I'm very glad I went to the class. I can't wait to take it to the range and throw away a bunch more money on it.

Pics tomorrow.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    We are just going to leave that one a mystery:D Im game for another build and willing to help with the pins again. ;) And yes Im make sure to have a buffer and spring:ar15:

I found I a scratch on my BCG and I'm blaming it on you and your screw driver gun smithing. I'd like a Nickel Boron BCG as a replacement. Thanks!

:stickpoke:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom