• Status
    Not open for further replies.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    What's with the emailing of the address? It's a company... I'm guessing Matt WANTS everyone to know where it is. :D

He runs the business out of the shop behind his house. So the shop address is his home address. That would be why it's not advertised to everyone.:D

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Hey, sorry guys. I know I've kind of orphaned this thread this last week. I've been busy with EMT school and since Uncle Sam is paying for it, INGO has taken a back seat. That being said, I'm excited and ready to start building some guns.

I will be sending the address out on Monday morning. Again it's about 5 minutes from the Demotte - Roselawn exit on I65.

Any questions feel free to PM me.

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    Its looking more and more like I'll just be picking up my recievers from Matt aand just observing. The rest of my rifle hasn't shipped yet.
    If that's the case, does anyone have a list of tools I'll need, and if there's anything AR specific...would anyone be willing to loan it to me when I get the rest of my parts?

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Im going to pass a bunch of my tools off to Joe in case I get held up at classifiers at NPCCC. If you need any of them, just let me know.

combat45acp

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    DeMotte
    IMG_4667.jpg

The LPK are here.... :)

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    Yeah, my rifle kit still hasn't shipped. I'm pretty bummed. I might buy a LPK from Matt if he has extras just so I can do something besides watch. And hey, I'll need one eventually anyway. One way or the other I'm looking forward to watching and taking some notes.

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    Ohhhh, no one said anything about an Aveo...:rolleyes:

:D

But yeah, I'd love to hitch a ride. I'll give you your $5 worth of targets for free for your trouble.

And, I just got my shipping notice from PSA. Looking like Tuesday. How's that for timing. :xmad:

civicisaye

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2012
    Evansville
    Sooo, picking up a lower from Orion on Monday, anybody in SWI offering similar education? I would love to attend one so I don't fubar my first lower. :hijack:

Last edited:

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Sooo, picking up a lower from Orion on Monday, anybody in SWI offering similar education? I would love to attend one so I don't fubar my first lower. :hijack:

I'm sure someone in your neck of the woods would put one on. But if not, get enough folks interested and find a place to do it, and I'll make the trip.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom