Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    IMG_9430.jpeg
    IMG_9436.jpeg
    IMG_9430.jpeg

This is probably a $10 Million complex, almost adjacent to the U of Notre Dame campus and the landlord is treating it like a slum. I don't know why. I own a couple complexes and none of mine are like this, and this could charge more rent if they just did proper maintenance.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Isn't that what parents should do for their kids?
    Bwhahahaha... Yes... Yes they should...

It was a struggle to get assistance moving Bae around in college. Lived in the ghettos in the slums as to have least amount student debt possible.

Super glad we don't have kids. We'd never get assistance. We have to basically pay our rents to let our dogs out.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Bwhahahaha... Yes... Yes they should...

It was a struggle to get assistance moving Bae around in college. Lived in the ghettos in the slums as to have least amount student debt possible. ...
    Bae = Danish for S#!T

So how bad does your Bae smell on any given day? And do you have to take some sort of pills to get your Bae moving? Did Bae resuming moving normally after college or was it only "in" college that you needed help moving Bae around?

:fogey:

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    View attachment 295091View attachment 295092View attachment 295093
    These photos are AFTER the initial cleaning we did so these look far better than when we first walked into the unit. I literally had to sweep the black dust off the ceiling. And the floors were totally disgusting. I shampooed the rugs with a commercial extractor and dumped out water that was literally black.
    When looking at college housing, it was astounding what was being presented multiple times. Seemed the better the location, the worse it was.
    I remember walking up stairs in on with mice traps and clumps of dog hair everywhere. Seriously? For a showing.
    Guaranteed there was something in the carpet.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    View attachment 295096
    View attachment 295097
    View attachment 295098

This is probably a $10 Million complex, almost adjacent to the U of Notre Dame campus and the landlord is treating it like a slum. I don't know why. I own a couple complexes and none of mine are like this, and this could charge more rent if they just did proper maintenance.

Good job sir, looks much better.

I think pitiful landlords are fairly common in areas of constant high demand - colleges. My son had to rent a s******* house until he could find something affordable to buy when he moved to University of wisconsin. I say affordable, but it was twice what it would cost you or I in cedar-tucky or Lowell-a-bama.

Got to love the popcorn ceilings! How the heck did that ever become a thing?

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Good job sir, looks much better.

I think pitiful landlords are fairly common in areas of constant high demand - colleges. My son had to rent a s******* house until he could find something affordable to buy when he moved to University of wisconsin. I say affordable, but it was twice what it would cost you or I in cedar-tucky or Lowell-a-bama.

Got to love the popcorn ceilings! How the heck did that ever become a thing?

I suspect people didn’t want he to work overhead finishing drywall/plaster

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Let’s not all point fingers at the landlords without taking into account this landlord has suffered years of abuse by privileged spoiled first time alone children. And the rental cost is supply and demand just like anything else…. There’s a reason you can buy a 3000sqft house around us for the same price as it costs to rent a closet in NYC.

***Not taking either side just offering up a different view***

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Let’s not all point fingers at the landlords without taking into account this landlord has suffered years of abuse by privileged spoiled first time alone children. And the rental cost is supply and demand just like anything else…. There’s a reason you can buy a 3000sqft house around us for the same price as it costs to rent a closet in NYC.

***Not taking either side just offering up a different view***
    Security deposit..

No reason to be a scum lord.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Hey just throwing this out there before I list it in the classifieds. Hit me up if you're interested in a Mosin Nagant, the long one you could use as a pole for pole dancing... It's in great shape, still has some cosmoline on it. I also have a like new... never shot Excalibur MAG 340 crossbow package with extra arrows and some other tools I'm looking to get out of the house. In other news I think this weather today is going to be better on the grumpy old man... Me...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom