Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    @marvin02
    I would like to buy your marlin. I can't PM you. My PM storage is full and I don't know how to fix it
    Here is how to clear your PM storage:

Which one you want? I've got two listed.

Edit: we could meet at Michigan City Rifle Club and you could shoot them and pick one or you could buy both. Bulk discount might apply.

Max Volume

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    I'm lovin' that TX22 competition and the green dot Holosun. Had to use blue locktite on the mount because it kept coming loose.
    Some FTF with Blazer at first but no probs with Federal bulk and AutoMatch and will see if it was just due to break in. About 500 rnds through it so far. May go to the range again today after the doc.

crookcountygo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 28, 2022
    Indiana
    I really wanted to like that Sig 365 XL I just traded for. I really did. It is just not what I was hoping for. Gonna throw it up in the classifieds, hopefully I can find someone who would trade a Shield Plus PC for it.
    What do you dislike about it? After handling the 365 and Shield Plus, I ordered the Shield based on how the grip felt in my hand. I also really wanted to like the Sig.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    What do you dislike about it? After handling the 365 and Shield Plus, I ordered the Shield based on how the grip felt in my hand. I also really wanted to like the Sig.
    I am just not getting the accuracy out of the Sig. I like the vertical trigger pull, but not enough to enjoy the extra weight on the trigger pull. After shooting both this morning, I think the grip on the Shield Plus is just all around better.

crookcountygo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 28, 2022
    Indiana
    I am just not getting the accuracy out of the Sig. I like the vertical trigger pull, but not enough to enjoy the extra weight on the trigger pull. After shooting both this morning, I think the grip on the Shield Plus is just all around better.
    Yeah, that's the other thing I noticed about the Sig when I was handling it side by side with the Shield - there seemed to be more mush in the last stage of the trigger pull. I just didn't care for the way that felt.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    I thought about becoming a site supporter and noticed that only Paypal is excepted. Doesn't take a card. Paypal has proven
    themselves to be anti 2nd amendment. Does anyone else see the irony that a proven anti 2nd company is being supported by a gun forum. :dunno:
    You can check out as a guest and don't need a PayPal account. PayPal is then just acting as a CC processor.

It has been brought up before that a different CC processor would be nice.

Another forum I try to support uses PayPal and defaults to an auto renew subscription. I had to jump through hoops to get the auto renewal cancelled.

@texkev - please stop putting money into PayPal's coffers. Just my opinion.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Pretty sure that JEDI takes a bath in the lake on the last Sunday of every month.

That alone should panic people. But it might be natures way of cleansing the air, and temporarily clean air in the northlands of mordor could have been the reason the bats died.
    There sacrifice won't go in vain as a new CV scare will soon claim those south of us-30. :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom