Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Wow. The storm was easy on us, I guess. No power further north in Crown Point, and scattered outages all up and down 30. We're all good. I didn't even hear it until I got up in the middle of the night and heard low rumbles. It might have been over by then.

We got less than half inch between all the storms. That's in Cedar lake. I think our power went out in schererville, but I haven't been back to the shop to confirm. I was in Holland Michigan, and saw the storm south of us over the lake. Looked pretty cool.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Definitely a couple nights of bad storms. Last night's rolled in just as I was going to bed around midnight. Made it slightly difficult to fall asleep.

After shopping for a new patio table due to Friday mornings storm, I've made a decision. Go grab it at Menards tomorrow. Definitely no more glass top

Early on in our home ownership,we had a patio table shatter into a million pieces. Don't think we ever did get it all cleaned up. No glass after that. What a mess. Does the modern glass still shatter like that, or just break in pieces?

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Early on in our home ownership,we had a patio table shatter into a million pieces. Don't think we ever did get it all cleaned up. No glass Ever After that. What a mess. Does the Modern Glass still shatter like that, or just break in pieces?

It shattered in a million pieces. Not sure why they don't put a film on similar to a windshield. Definitely would make clean up easier. I've still gotta get shop vac out and hit the cracks in the patio.

New table, without glass top, should be here tomorrow. Went with a different replacement over the one I was thinking. Wanting to downsize it just a bit

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Got some friends coming over later to learn how to sanitize a well. Just easier with the kid away (even easier if it's just me because my woods can be my bathroom).

We already sanitized the neighbor's so the can see the before and after process. It has to sit for a minimum of 6 hours in the pipes. Win, win for everyone.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Got some friends coming over later to learn how to sanitize a well. Just easier with the kid away (even easier if it's just me because my woods can be my bathroom).

We already sanitized the neighbor's so the can see the before and after process. It has to sit for a minimum of 6 hours in the pipes. Win, win for everyone.
    How does a well get un-sanitized?

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    I see one of you put your entire SS check in the basket today and prayed for my demise... Little did you know I finished cutting grass a few hours prior to this behemoth falling and shaking my entire house... LMAOAOOA
    20230730_185315.jpg

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Tagged for interest. We've been on the same well for 33 years and never had it tested. Should we be?

How does a well get un-sanitized?
    I have treated mine twice a year since the construction of this house. The well is 4 years old, so I want to make sure the smell and any bacteria totally gone.
    My neighbor's house sat on the market for over a year until they moved in. The water sat. First time we sanitized his well, discolored water flowed out for about 30 seconds, and it nixed the smell.

20230730_201955.jpg
    20230730_202007.jpgScreenshot_20230730-202344_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom