• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    3 people tonight....its growing! Good conversation and some good ideas for future meetings. Next meeting is going to be at Starbucks by riverview in Noblesville on August 16th (Friday) at 8pm. Who else wants to come? You are more than welcome! The more people the more knowledge to share.

Bump as a reminder of the next meet....hopefully everyone can make it.

fangz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    North Side
    I have been off ingo for a few weeks (work) and just saw this!

I will see you all at Starbucks by riverview in Noblesville on August 16th (Friday) at 8pm.

CombatRex

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 20, 2010
    NE side of Indy
    Ok I was not watching the thread closely. Did a meeting ever occur or is there one scheduled? I would like to attend. As for me, married, one kid in high school, one out of college but at home still job hunting. I've not done much in prepping other than maybe a months worth of food. I am way behind and looking for ideas and people to work with. Let me know...

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Ok I was not watching the thread closely. Did a meeting ever occur or is there one scheduled? I would like to attend. As for me, married, one kid in high school, one out of college but at home still job hunting. I've not done much in prepping other than maybe a months worth of food. I am way behind and looking for ideas and people to work with. Let me know...

Yes two meetings have actually hapoened already and our 3rd is scheduled for this Friday 8pm at Culvers in Noblesville. Come on out!

Stonegateguns

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    NE Indy
    I don't have the exact address - I know it is on Commerce Drive - in an industrial park across highway 32 from the police station. I drove by there on business today and it looks like they've already broken ground. I heard they will allow rifles as well (including my 7.62).

I just saw this thread - I live in Fishers and can't attend this Friday. My son plays high school football on Friday nights - do you meet any other days?

Thanks!

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    I don't have the exact address - I know it is on Commerce Drive - in an industrial park across highway 32 from the police station. I drove by there on business today and it looks like they've already broken ground. I heard they will allow rifles as well (including my 7.62).

I just saw this thread - I live in Fishers and can't attend this Friday. My son plays high school football on Friday nights - do you meet any other days?

Thanks!

We will definitely switch the days around sometimes to try to find good times for all.

Top Bottom