• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Well Fangz and I made it tonight...and it was very nice to meet you! Hopefully you will be at future meetings. Unless someone objects we will try for next Friday (anyone want to suggest a time?) at the park in Noblesville off of SR 19 not far from where we have been meeting. Not sure of park name....ill try to look it up. See you guys there!

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Well Fangz and I made it tonight...and it was very nice to meet you! Hopefully you will be at future meetings. Unless someone objects we will try for next Friday (anyone want to suggest a time?) at the park in Noblesville off of SR 19 not far from where we have been meeting. Not sure of park name....ill try to look it up. See you guys there!

Forest Park

1077 Cicero Rd
    Noblesville‎ Indiana‎ 46060

sticks4walking

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Nobletucky
    TTT. Any takers for Wed or Thur at the park. Looks like fangz and I can swing it. How about it 7.62 and JayPea, can you guys make it? Lets say Thur @ 8:00 @ Forest park??? Earlier of later will work as well. Just putting something out there.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    TTT. Any takers for Wed or Thur at the park. Looks like fangz and I can swing it. How about it 7.62 and JayPea, can you guys make it? Lets say Thur @ 8:00 @ Forest park??? Earlier of later will work as well. Just putting something out there.

I cant make it this week but ill catch the next one.

fangz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    North Side

I can make Thurs @8P, JayPea?

Top Bottom