• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SnakeDoctor

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2012
    Noblesville, IN
    I'm on call this weekend so Friday night is totally out for me, but I could meet Saturday evening around 8pm at Paradise Bakery located in the mall (Hamilton Town Center). Could anyone else make it?

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    Count me in with whatever evening or weekend, we need something like this on the North side. It would be nice to take it to the next level.

I would just assume we do it in a more private place where we could talk more openly.

I think a bunch of like minded people could bring a lot to the table!

SnakeDoctor

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2012
    Noblesville, IN
    Sounds like we have enough people interested to get this going so how about we make this firm and say this Saturday 8pm Paradise Bakery in Noblesville at HTC. If anyone doesn't know where that is let me know where you are coming from and I can help get you there. As far as a more private place goes, that's fine with me, maybe we just meet up here for the first time, see how it goes and then for our next meeting we can move locations if everyone decides the group is a good fit (our goals are all similar or whatever) and we want to set a time for a second meeting...sound good?

:patriot:

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    That was my thoughts as well. The first time will be fine anywhere and then if it went to further meetings we could go somewhere more private. (Good weather we could go to a park, I have a small meeting room in a clubhouse we could use, etc) see you guys Saturday at 8pm at Paradise!

(just a tip for any forum newbies as I have seen a few people that have relatively low post counts....subscribe to this thread to get updates on future meetings!)

sticks4walking

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Nobletucky
    SnakeDoc and myself are going to try a meeting at Noble Coffee in Noblesville on the square. Wed the 31st of July at 5:30 PM. It is on the east side of the square. We will call it a pre meeting meeting. It can hold a few of us. It also has some outdoor seating on Logan st. It has entrances on Logan and 9th st. Smith jewlers is on the corner by it. Hope some can make this one as well.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Just a suggestion for you folks on the Northeast side of the Indy Metro area. You might check with the Hamilton County EMA and see if they've got an active Community Emergency Response Team training cell. You can get some good info about BASIC disaster preparedness topics, get some starter training in that venue, and possibly connect with others who have the same sorts of interests outside of firearms.

45Guy

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Sorry if this has already been done before but I didn't see anything recent. Are there any Prep. Groups to get involved with on the North side of Indy? Noblesville/Fishers/Fortville? Thanks in advance for pointing me in the right direction.

:patriot:
    I would am interested. Please let me know if you are going to move forward.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    I would am interested. Please let me know if you are going to move forward.

Sounds like we have enough people interested to get this going so how about we make this firm and say this Saturday 8pm Paradise Bakery in Noblesville at HTC. If anyone doesn't know where that is let me know where you are coming from and I can help get you there. As far as a more private place goes, that's fine with me, maybe we just meet up here for the first time, see how it goes and then for our next meeting we can move locations if everyone decides the group is a good fit (our goals are all similar or whatever) and we want to set a time for a second meeting...sound good?

Hopefully you can make it!

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Can we take a quick roll call to see whos going tonight for sure? I just dont want to drive over there after work if nobody can make it.

SnakeDoctor

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2012
    Noblesville, IN
    Oh sorry. HTC is Hamilton Town Center Mall. Located just of off I-69 Exit 10 in Noblesville. Paradise Bakery is off of your first Left into the Mall if you are coming from the East or Last right turn if you are coming West off of 146th street.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    I just found out I could potentially have to work later than may scheduled shift based on my workload. I will still try my best to make it. If not hopefully Ill get to the next one.

Top Bottom