• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    It doesn't seem right to make fun of our President.

:+1: to what Prometheus said. However, we're not making fun of our President. We're telling it how it is about a man that isn't eligible to be sitting in the position he's in. He's a traitor, he's a douche bag, and he HATES America. Just about like the rest of the Federal Gov. The only thing they like about America is the money they can make and they power they can take.

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    So where did he mention anything about raising taxes in that video, he suggested a VAT to replace sales tax AND stated that it went toward ONLY the deficate and ONLY for 10 years. That sounds more like paying off the massive spending our government has done.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    So where did he mention anything about raising taxes in that video, he suggested a VAT to replace sales tax AND stated that it went toward ONLY the deficate and ONLY for 10 years. That sounds more like paying off the massive spending our government has done.

That's what I got too. As far as I know, he's pushing to kill the Income tax. :dunno: I've yet to see anything he's discussed debunked or even refuted from the administration. So.... :dunno:

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    So you guys are telling me that 1,000 Architects & Engineers <--- these people are CRAZY???

OOOOO and read this Bill requiring citizenship proof for presidential contenders passes House committee
    They had to PASS A LAW THAT IS ALREADY LAW!!!!!!!

And there is more!! Kenyan Ambassador Admits Obama Was Born In Kenya YouTube - Kenyan Ambassador Admits Obama Was Born In Kenya

And so the people of Kenya are all lying about his BIRTH IN KENYA ALSO?????
    YouTube - Barack Obama Born in Kenya?

911 Truthers is not the same as Obama Birthers.

I can find 1000 of any segment of society that will say Crazy things.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Uh.... wrong.

It's more than just where he was born or his mother's status and her own citizenship.

He was basically expatriated when he was a citizen of Indonesia. Which is why they won't disclose any of his school records or his passport.

ROFL, Obama has spent almost a million dollars in legal fees to keep this quiet.

YouTube - Phil Berg - Democrate against Obama - not born in America

lots of interesting reading:

Obama, Indonesian Citizen? | ObamaCrimes.com

AT LONG LAST, EVEN IF THIS CONJECTURE IS TRUE, WHAT WOULD THEN PROHIBIT DUAL CITIZENSHIP?
    The man is a citizen of our Republic by the laws enacted by the lawful governing Congress of this Republic - if he happens to fit citizenship qualifications elsewhere, what of it?

Again - if you want the law changed so that this weird circumstance is not allowable ever again, fine. Write your Congresscritter. But the man is a citizen.

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Our President is just trying to help people in this country after the mess he was left. If he can help us who cares where he is from.

jsgolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Greenwood
    I think you can add educator to that. He has motivated many people to really read the Constitution and understand our form of Government.
    Many Americans now know more than they did before Glenn Beck.:twocents:
    I understand where you are coming from, but think that's an assumption with no empirical data. I could likewise attribute it to the RP candidacy and his use of the 'net as medium of choice.

Expat, I hope you are simply forgetting to use purple.

Cpt Caveman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   1
    Feb 5, 2009
    Brown County
    I've not been a tin foil hat wearin type in the past. But one thing about how those buildings fell, struck me as odd. They all fell almost completely straight down. Just like when a demolition crew works for 2 or 3 weeks setting up charges to make it fall straight down so it won't damage other nearby buildings. In fact they look just like other demo jobs as they fell, without the visible explosions of course.
    What are the chances that one of the original two towers wouldn't topple sideways after being hit by a plane?
    Man, I hate it when my concept of reality is shaken.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Our President is just trying to help people in this country after the mess he was left. If he can help us who cares where he is from.

He helped create the mess, being as he was part of the Democratic takeover of Congress. Before he and his buddies took over, the economy was booming, jobs were everywhere, unemployment was at record lows. Communism is slavery, and that is where members of the Abomanation are leading us, using the Constitution as toilet paper along the way.

As for where he's from, and why it should matter. Again, it's a matter of what the Constitution, the law of the land, requires. It's distressing, but not surprising, that supporters of the Usurper do not care about that.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

So you WANT cap and trade? Health Care Takeover? More welfare? Are you ashamed of this Country and think it's ok he apologizes all over the world? Do you not like your GUNS and think the government should TAKE THEM?!?!?!?!

You're beloved Dear Leader wants all that and more. Have fun with that.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I've not been a tin foil hat wearin type in the past. But one thing about how those buildings fell, struck me as odd. They all fell almost completely straight down. Just like when a demolition crew works for 2 or 3 weeks setting up charges to make it fall straight down so it won't damage other nearby buildings. In fact they look just like other demo jobs as they fell, without the visible explosions of course.
    What are the chances that one of the original two towers wouldn't topple sideways after being hit by a plane?
    Man, I hate it when my concept of reality is shaken.

They are designed to fail in just such a fashion. Imagine how much greater the devastation would have been if they'd fallen over.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    So you WANT cap and trade? Health Care Takeover? More welfare? Are you ashamed of this Country and think it's ok he apologizes all over the world? Do you not like your GUNS and think the government should TAKE THEM?!?!?!?!

Let's face it, we have a lot to apologise for.

djl02

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Indiana
    Top Bottom