• ...and so much more!
  • Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    So your telling me that I can not ask Questions????

You and a thousand architects can believe what you want. I guess because I am a licensed aircraft mechanic, then I am an expert on aircraft, right? What you want to believe is that the government would convince either American pilots or muslim extremists to do their bidding and be able to keep it a secret. Nothing has ever been kept a secret if you haven't noticed. Sometimes the simplest explanation is the best one.

As far as Obama's birth certificate is concerned, what I said is that if you think anything will come of it now, you are dreaming. It may stink the way this went down but I have always wondered if someone else's name is on the certificate for the father, after all, his mom was a "free spirit" and left the state and father immediately after Barry was born.

Here is what the Hawaii State Health director said about it:

I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, Director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barrack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen.

I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago,” Fukino said, in hopes of ending the controversy surrounding Obama’s citizenship.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I'm still trying to figure out how two towers were hit by two airplanes, and yet, three towers came falling down.

YouTube - HOW DID WORLD TRADE CENTER 7 FALL?

Well, now I'm convinced. :rolleyes:

One great quote and picture from the video.
    "How did a 47 story building disintegrate into such a small pile"
    While showing a picture of the 2 world trade tower next to it in equally small piles. Towers that were over twice as tall as 7.
    "During the malay a demolition crew went into tower 7 and rigged it to blow"
    In 7 hrs.
    :rolleyes:

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis

It was a written plan or scenario. It did not include killing thousands of innocent civilians. The people that want to believe that our government planned 9/11 then think it could be kept a secret are just too far out there for me, or that a team of demolition experts were ready and on hand to blow up bldg 7 just in case a tragedy happened is also pretty far out there. Besides, the fires in bldg 7 could not be put out because there was not enough water pressure in the entire area after the collapse of tower 1 cut the mains.

NIST WTC 7 Investigation Finds Building Fires Caused Collapse

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    The people in DC cant even understand a simple thing called the constitution! Do you really think they could put together a plan to destroy 2 big *** buildings!!! REALLY!?!?!

I love how people that pay small attention to people like Beck then when a left sided article comes out they say of to hell with Beck, or whoever else for that matter.

Just so you guys know beck doesnt work for FOX he owns his show just like Letterman owns his show, he can take it to ESPN if they wanted him and ponied up the cash. So dont try to say FOX tells him what to do I think he has the upper hand on that.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Beck is a moron. Plain and simple.

The only person worth watching that has their own show on any of the MSN is John Stossel. You can find him on Fox Business channel.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I want to see Obama's original, long birth certificate.

McCain provided his from his birth in Panama when he was asked for it.

I don't think the gov't planned 9/11, but I do want building 7 explained, because there was no reason for it to fall that I can find.

Do these questions make me any less conservative?

INRanger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2009
    Has anyone on this tread ever worked for the government? After your employment do you REALLY think they're capable of 9/11? If so, maybe we worked for different governments.

djl02

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Indiana
    It was a written plan or scenario. It did not include killing thousands of innocent civilians. The people that want to believe that our government planned 9/11 then think it could be kept a secret are just too far out there for me, or that a team of demolition experts were ready and on hand to blow up bldg 7 just in case a tragedy happened is also pretty far out there. Besides, the fires in bldg 7 could not be put out because there was not enough water pressure in the entire area after the collapse of tower 1 cut the mains.

NIST WTC 7 Investigation Finds Building Fires Caused Collapse

What was the plan the goverment had for operation Northwood?

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    I want to see Obama's original, long birth certificate.

McCain provided his from his birth in Panama when he was asked for it.

I don't think the gov't planned 9/11, but I do want building 7 explained, because there was no reason for it to fall that I can find.

Do these questions make me any less conservative?

Obama doesn't need a birth certificate - even if he was born in Kenya to a Kenyan father - who was at the time a British national per their immigration rules, his mother was an American citizen who spent at least five years after the age of fourteen in America, two of which were consecutive, from 14 through the age of 16... even if Oblama was born in Iraq, or Afghanistan, or B*ttf*ckistan - he's still an American citizen, pure and simple. Moot issue is MOOT. This is the last time I will explain this, as I've gone over this ad nauseam with about half a dozen people. If you don't like it, lobby the Congress to change citizenship rules. Full stop.

As for Building Seven, that will NEVER be explained, as no one has taken the time to A.) Call G.M. out on it, or to B.) Research into why it happened beyond the official :bs: put out by the 9/11 Commission Report, of which I have a copy and their excuse is basically that the falling of the other two towers cause it to fall in a clean, demolition-style collapse.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Has anyone on this tread ever worked for the government? After your employment do you REALLY think they're capable of 9/11? If so, maybe we worked for different governments.

Yes, twice. Once in the service and once as an employee.

No.

Same government, same impression. Good post.

Top Bottom