• ...and so much more!
  • Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Obama doesn't need a birth certificate - even if he was born in Kenya to a Kenyan father - who was at the time a British national per their immigration rules, his mother was an American citizen who spent at least five years after the age of fourteen in America, two of which were consecutive, from 14 through the age of 16... even if Oblama was born in Iraq, or Afghanistan, or B*ttf*ckistan - he's still an American citizen, pure and simple. Moot issue is MOOT. This is the last time I will explain this, as I've gone over this ad nauseam with about half a dozen people. If you don't like it, lobby the Congress to change citizenship rules. Full stop.

As for Building Seven, that will NEVER be explained, as no one has taken the time to A.) Call G.M. out on it, or to B.) Research into why it happened beyond the official :bs: put out by the 9/11 Commission Report, of which I have a copy and their excuse is basically that the falling of the other two towers cause it to fall in a clean, demolition-style collapse.

Actually the law at the time would be the reference and Obama's mother was not considered to be in the US long enough at her age. That aside, the fact that she left Hawaii almost immediately after Barry was born to attend college would lead me to believe he was born in Hawaii and that there is some other reason he does not want to publish it.

There are plenty of reasons that Bldg 7 could fail all having to do with the building practices of the time they were built with full length cantilever floor joists, heat, and time, the very same thing that is thought to have brought down the towers but that it took longer because of the size of the structure itself. Again, I say, that the simplest explanation is usually the best explanation.

INRanger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2009
    I love how everyone is always talking about how worthless and incompetent the USG is until they need a boogy man for the ir theories.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    I love how everyone is always talking about how worthless and incompetent the USG is until they need a boogy man for the ir theories.

In sum, I think the government is largely incompetent, yes - on the whole. But it also includes some pretty well-trained fellows, like, say the Military... and the CIA... and the NSA... and the ATF... and the FBI... all of whom are, generally-speaking, fairly motivated go-getters. Do I think G.M. had a hand in 9/11? No, I don't. Has G.M. ever really provided a GOOD (read: plausible) explanation for Building Seven? Not thus far. Did 9/11 provide the necessary impetus to implement sweeping Orwellian changes to American society, particularly the surveillance thereof? Indisputably.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I want to see Obama's original, long birth certificate.

McCain provided his from his birth in Panama when he was asked for it.

I don't think the gov't planned 9/11, but I do want building 7 explained, because there was no reason for it to fall that I can find.

Do these questions make me any less conservative?

Two big *** burning buildings fell on it...

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    If those buildings were connected by underground tunnels or even sewers, the collapse of the either of the first two (much less both) could easily provide enough energy to bring down other buildings in the immediate vicinity. All of that air has to go somewhere when it is compressed rapidly. It would be very much like the pressure wave from a huge bomb, although it would take some cipherin' to estimate if the waves would propagate faster than the speed of sound as you would get with a detonation. In any case, it would be enormously energetic and the volume of air would be prodigious. Even if the windows of the collapsing building(s) were gone, I would not assume or expect that they could accommodate that kind of flow rate.

This would, of course, satisfy Occam's Razor (the simplest explanation is usually correct). It would not, however, satisfy someone who presupposed US Government sabotage and then sought to determine just how those crafty bureaucrats and their minions accomplished it and then kept it secret.

But what do I know? I'm just an underemployed former engineer who doesn't even have a PE license, much less the kind of credentials that could put put me among such scholars and luminaries as Rosie O'Donnell, Janeane Garafolo, and Charlie Sheen.

Now we need to figure which agent(s) of the government got to me and coerced me to into "publishing" a viable and quite possibly correct explanation to help throw other government dupes off the scent of The Truth.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    If those buildings were connected by underground tunnels or even sewers, the collapse of the either of the first two (much less both) could easily provide enough energy to bring down other buildings in the immediate vicinity. All of that air has to go somewhere when it is compressed rapidly. It would be very much like the pressure wave from a huge bomb, although it would take some cipherin' to estimate if the waves would propagate faster than the speed of sound as you would get with a detonation. In any case, it would be enormously energetic and the volume of air would be prodigious. Even if the windows of the collapsing building(s) were gone, I would not assume or expect that they could accommodate that kind of flow rate.

This would, of course, satisfy Occam's Razor (the simplest explanation is usually correct). It would not, however, satisfy someone who presupposed US Government sabotage and then sought to determine just how those crafty bureaucrats and their minions accomplished it and then kept it secret.

But what do I know? I'm just an underemployed former engineer who doesn't even have a PE license, much less the kind of credentials that could put put me among such scholars and luminaries as Rosie O'Donnell, Janeane Garafolo, and Charlie Sheen.

Now we need to figure which agent(s) of the government got to me and coerced me to into "publishing" a viable and quite possibly correct explanation to help throw other government dupes off the scent of The Truth.

Despite your sardonicism... you've convinced me. Sounds reasonable. Did not think about that.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Man this thread is all over the place. I thought we were talking about Glenn Beck, not Operation Northwoods, Obama's mother, and the World Trade Center.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Can someone please give me a video about what the OP was talking about? I'd like to see this episode that shows that Beck wants more taxes, and whatever else he said....

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Obama doesn't need a birth certificate - even if he was born in Kenya to a Kenyan father - who was at the time a British national per their immigration rules, his mother was an American citizen who spent at least five years after the age of fourteen in America, two of which were consecutive, from 14 through the age of 16... even if Oblama was born in Iraq, or Afghanistan, or B*ttf*ckistan - he's still an American citizen, pure and simple. Moot issue is MOOT. This is the last time I will explain this, as I've gone over this ad nauseam with about half a dozen people. If you don't like it, lobby the Congress to change citizenship rules. Full stop.

Uh.... wrong.

It's more than just where he was born or his mother's status and her own citizenship.

He was basically expatriated when he was a citizen of Indonesia. Which is why they won't disclose any of his school records or his passport.

ROFL, Obama has spent almost a million dollars in legal fees to keep this quiet.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oC7zQpIdOA]YouTube - Phil Berg - Democrate against Obama - not born in America[/ame]

lots of interesting reading:

Obama, Indonesian Citizen? | ObamaCrimes.com

Last edited:

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI

I think this is a thread in itself.

Rhino, the Beck of FNS...........

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    It doesn't seem right to make fun of our President.

Since when is exposing a traitor a bad thing? President or not? We haven't had a President worth respecting since Andrew Jackson.

Every single one violated their oath on numerous occasions. Yes, even that dirt bag Ronny. He should have rotted in prison for his signature of the 86 gun ban by itself. He started off fine, I think that bullet skewed his perspective.

The jig is up for these fools. I've had enough of dancing around their treachery. It's time to call them what they are.

WHAT HAPPENED

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Largo, FL
    Since when is exposing a traitor a bad thing? President or not? We haven't had a President worth respecting since Andrew Jackson.

Every single one violated their oath on numerous occasions. Yes, even that dirt bag Ronny. He should have rotted in prison for his signature of the 86 gun ban by itself. He started off fine, I think that bullet skewed his perspective.

The jig is up for these fools. I've had enough of dancing around their treachery. It's time to call them what they are.

That is what im doing from here on out... Im sick of the Bull Cr4p.

WHAT HAPPENED

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Largo, FL
    Seriously? No one has a link to the video the OP is referring to?

SE i found it....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYRZgIL-hUk]YouTube - Bankster Shills GLENN BECK & BILL O'REILLY Call For MORE TAXES On The AMERICAN PEOPLE[/ame]

and the 9/11 stuff

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89Su4Hg7_0c&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:
    Top Bottom