• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I would like to see a few "wild card" dates, where tracks that wouldn't normally get a race have a shot every few years. IRP, LA should be on that list...there are so many road and street tracks I would love to see a race. Long Beach, Road Atlanta, imagine a last lap pass in the corkscrew at Lagua Seca? How about 5 Flags in Pensacola? Toledo Speedway? Rockingham anyone?
    Exactly!!! That would be awesome. This gives the drivers more challenges and allows teams the ability to be just as competitive because its new to everyone, and gives people the opportunity to attend a race close to home when no other tracks are nearby.

Wish nascar would listen to its fans. That would be an awesome schedule change.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Not NASCAR, but...

I check the nhra thread occasionally for updates. Glad he is doing better, I can’t believe at his age he still has the fire inside to take that kind of risk.

Anyone watch Nashville today? I didnt see a single lap, last track similar to this the aero blocking was so bad they couldnt even pass. To quote Dale Earnhardt from years ago “They ruined winston cup racing”

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    So after doing some mowing I flipped on the Chicago Infinity race. Larson and SVG are getting after it. Quite a show I have to say. Probably the same 2 up front tomorrow too. :rockwoot:

***Ironhead***

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Morgan county
    Top Bottom