• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I agree. When you account for all of those bullet points having the potential to lose fans, over the years thats a huge portion of viewers and track goers that no longer follow the sport.

Nascar needs to get back to the good ole boy series it used to be, and have drivers that connect with fans.
    Oh c'mon. Nothing connects drivers with fans better than claiming one's fans are racists, and that a garage door pull is really a noose intended to send a racist message.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Oh c'mon. Nothing connects drivers with fans better than claiming one's fans are racists, and that a garage door pull is really a noose intended to send a racist message.
    The worst part of that entire situation was every crew member, driver, and nascar official lined up on pit road to push his car and “walk in solidarity”… and you cant convince me 90% of them didnt know it was a garage door pull. Instead, they took the opportunity to try their asses off to appeal to the woke left and draw attention to themselves, during covid when everyone was in lockdowns and no other sports were on, they saw a golden opportunity to catch eyeballs and show the world how damn stupid they are.

Thank God that someone in the FBI had enough common sense to say “Ya, thats a garage door pull” and didnt come out and say “Yep, racism!” Had that happened, Bubba would have won a championship already, been on the face of Time magazine as person of the year, and be making executive decisions in the sport. Instead, they showed even us hillbillies are smarter than them.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    That NASCAR “race” on the streets of Chiraq is/was a joke! The commentators are/were ridiculous as all they could talk about was the variety of food that was available. The only redeeming fact about the commentators was that Danicrash was not there to bore us with her ridiculous comments. My :twocents:!

***Ironhead***

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Morgan county
    Anyone going to the race on Sunday? I am planning to go with my son. The flex ticket deal is pretty nice, $60 and you can take up to 4 kids under 15 in for free. We plan to sit in the Northwest Vista.
    Hopefully they have a decent turnout, that place looks empty without a crowd. For me I am glad they are back to the oval. Please no tire issues. The road course is unbearable to watch.

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    Hopefully they have a decent turnout, that place looks empty without a crowd. For me I am glad they are back to the oval. Please no tire issues. The road course is unbearable to watch.
    IMS is just so massive, even if 100,000 people turn out, it still looks empty. I personally like road courses, but I have to agree, the Indy road course just did not put on a good show. I have been going almost every year since 2002.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    IMS is just so massive, even if 100,000 people turn out, it still looks empty. I personally like road courses, but I have to agree, the Indy road course just did not put on a good show. I have been going almost every year since 2002.
    The attendance in 2007 was 250,000… in 2017 it was 35,000 and went up to 60,000 in 2019. Its usually right around 60,000 since 2019, which in a place that holds 350,000 looks bare. I was there during the tire fiasco in 08. That was a nightmare. I wish they would run at IRP under the lights.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Well I'm not going to go now. My neighbor across the road just got a load of cement blocks delivered. I wandered over there to see what he was up too and it seems he's going to jack up his double-wide and remove the wheels and axles this weekend. No way I would miss this to watch cars run around in circles. Gonna be a great weekend . :rockwoot:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Well I'm not going to go now. My neighbor across the road just got a load of cement blocks delivered. I wandered over there to see what he was up too and it seems he's going to jack up his double-wide and remove the wheels and axles this weekend. No way I would miss this to watch cars run around in circles. Gonna be a great weekend . :rockwoot:
    Wouldn't have to put up with that kinda crap in an HOA.

Top Bottom