• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I think that extradition for posting stuff that NZ doesn't like is highly unlikely. If breaking censorship laws in other countries gives those countries reach into the US, we're ****ed.

But. Although I really do like his "**** you" message when wannabe despots from tiny little nobody countries try to censor free speech in the USA, I'd caution about making this guy a hero. Not sure if any of the pedo claims against him are true, it appears he's quite an ******* regardless.

Pedo accusations are still pretty effective, regardless of truth. People are somewhat defensive these days to the Kavanaugh-type accusations... but once you toss the "pedo" one out, people don't really want to touch it. Much more likely to work.

Seems like an expensive bet. But then, my risk-benefit analysis is probably going to differ in many ways to that of a millenial 8chan devotee.

Nothin' wrong with 8chan, or 4chan for that matter. Both full of people from every point on the spectrum (political and... mental).

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I had heard of 4chan but not 8chan...

8chan was created out of concerns that 4chan had become too authoritarian. 8chan markets itself as pro-1A.

They follow all appropriate US content laws, and work with law enforcement when any illegal content shows up.

It's just the nature of free image boards with anonymous users... eventually you'll get bad content.

Last edited:

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    No. My beef with the dude is he’s a racist *******. Biffing the kid only displayed the extent to which the racist is also an *******. Breaking an egg on the back of the racist *******’s head makes the little **** a punk little ****, and likely future *******. But, none of that means he’s gonna be a future church shooter, which was my point.

And, furthermore, biffing him wouldn’t change his course even if he were going to be a church shooter. Of course it may dissuade the little **** and likely future ******* from smashing an egg upside someone’s head.

Senator was attacked and struck from behind by an unknown assailant with an unknown weapon, his first reaction was to neutralize the threat/defend himself. Bravo to him for his actions! It's a shame he didn't squarely plant a doubled up fist into the little ****'s nose causing great loss of blood and teeth but the punk got lucky.

And no I don't support the senator's stand, only his right to defend himself when attacked. And no I don't care if it was a mere "child" of 17. Run with the big dogs and occasionally you'll get bit.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Kid cracks egg on Conservative's head = Legend

Maga hat teen smirks = Criminal

Hey, if I was on the jury, the egg kid would be guilty of assault, in my mind. But, you gotta admit the kid pulled off an EPIC stunt, criminal, sure, but still the stuff of legend.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Well, he had to have been intending to do this.
    Because he had an egg, in his hand.

Anyway, looks like he's been arrested.

I saw a video of him being interviewed by LEO and when asked to empty his pockets the right front pocket of his pants looked like he was getting ready to empty it into a skillet for an omelet. He must have had 3 or 4 more eggs on him when he was tackled.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Nothin' wrong with 8chan, or 4chan for that matter. Both full of people from every point on the spectrum (political and... mental).

Indeed.

My only point was, that as a middle aged (getting more middle-er every year) professional dude, my risk-benefit calculation is going to differ in many ways from a millenial 8chan person. That includes you. ;)

No value judgment there. The inverse is also true. There's probably someone on 8chan/4chan typing something along the lines of, "You'd never see an old midwestern attorney send THIS email!" :)

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    What always amuses me are the 'Conspiracy Theory' guys after these shootings...

The Las Vegas shooting as a case in point,
    The internet burned up with 'Evil Muslim Attack' posts before anyone knew anything...
    Then it turned to 'Crazy' white man, as in mentally ill and not his religion as the focus,
    Then the conspiracy tin foil hat types tried to connect it to Obama/Clinton.

WTF?

The here is, it's not just drugs people are addicted to, it's also propaganda, idiotic, hate filled thinking...

I was wondering how long it would take for the conspiracy bunch to connect this particular NZ shooting by a hate filled white supremacist to the democrats/Obama/Clintons in the US, and this mornings new feeds brought it home...
    Thanks Alex Jones for being completely insane and delivering the most idiotic ideas ever on the planet.

Keep in mind this is the same bunch claiming the Sandy Hook school shooting never happened,
    That the Democrats are maintaining a manned base on Mars (the planet) for pedophile entertainment,
    And the latest bit of insanity, Q-anaon saying that ALL democrats eat children, the Democratic party is just a global conspiracy to traffic children for pedophiles & cannibals...
    And this is going main stream, the Q-anaon book is on Amazon's best seller list!

Might I point out that 'Democrats' aren't world wide, just US politics, and for the most part 'Democrats' are just like anyone else, working for a living, raising children, paying taxes, trying to afford health care, etc.
    370 million people in the US out of about 8 Billion on the planet, but this corrosive, idiotic thinking/conspiracy theories label 'Democrats' as the root cause of the entire human races problems...

While the Boston bombings and San Diego shooters were labeled 'Muslim Terrorist', the abortion clinic bombings & shootings, the mass shootings in schools & churches/synagogues/mosques weren't labeled as 'Christian Terrorists'...
    Why do you think that is unless the country is deluding itself into believing these people with rotten brains weren't terrorists also?
    And, are you deluding yourself into believing the same, or just believing the propaganda?

Some people are predisposed to having drug problems, some people are predisposed to having metal breakdowns and believing that bombings & shootings are 'Justified' because of race or religion beliefs...
    Some simply don't have the discipline/self control and/or education to separate the propaganda from reality.
    Some don't care as long as they get the ego boost and/or money that comes from spreading drugs or conspiracy theories.

It's pretty plain that we have a couple or three generations of sociopaths/psychopaths for these groups to have reached epidemic levels, but the answer to those problems escapes me, just like it does everyone else (or there would be a solution).
    In the mean time, I live in the woods, break contact as much as possible with people that don't prove themselves reliable.
    Out of sight of the predators/pray the less likely I am to be a victim of said predators/pray... From large corporations to dope dealers/big pharma and NAZI/white supremacists or religion motivated groups.

There is a reason I study psychology and vet my friends for signs of psychopathy, drug problems, mental issues.

It's simply self preservation...

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    :)...
    ...I didn't say it was illegal here. I said (paraphrasing myself) that the participation trophy for playing the game with NZ could be painful. Painfully expensive, if they want to press the issue.

You've got to keep in mind that there are people in the U.S. who believe that the "freedom of speech" means they can say anything they want under any circumstances without any consequences.

Some are bound to find out the truth in ways other than reading it in a book.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Some people are predisposed to having drug problems, some people are predisposed to having metal breakdowns and believing that bombings & shootings are 'Justified' because of race or religion beliefs...
    Some simply don't have the discipline/self control and/or education to separate the propaganda from reality.
    Some don't care as long as they get the ego boost and/or money that comes from spreading drugs or conspiracy theories.
    I don't think some are thinking it's "justified", they just want to attribute the iniquity to a group they already have defined as evil. Because no one in my group can be evil.

Hate the government? Well, then 9/11 was a govt. plot.
    Hate science? Vaccines cause autism.
    Hate Muslims? Well the terrorists were Muslims.
    Hate the Clintons? Well the pizza place is a child sex ring HQ.
    Hate white men? Well, the shooter was a white supremacist with an NRA sponsored evil black gun.
    Hate whites? They're the ones that framed OJ.

Hate the MSM? They're the ones hiding all the true facts.

It's pretty plain that we have a couple or three generations of sociopaths/psychopaths for these groups to have reached epidemic levels, but the answer to those problems escapes me, just like it does everyone else (or there would be a solution).
    The answer is Jesus Christ. ;)

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Hate the government? Well, then 9/11 was a govt. plot.
    Hate science? Vaccines cause autism.
    Hate Muslims? Well the terrorists were Muslims.
    Hate the Clintons? Well the pizza place is a child sex ring HQ.
    Hate white men? Well, the shooter was a white supremacist with an NRA sponsored evil black gun.
    Hate whites? They're the ones that framed OJ.

FINALLY! Someone gets it!

I would like to sign up for your newsletter.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

Nah, that would never happen.

Capture.jpg

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/re...-until-after-key-senate-race-against-ted-cruz

The answer is Jesus Christ. ;)

Are the families of the Christchurch mosque victims aware of this simple solution?

:rolleyes:

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Heard from other sources that the shooter was an Incel and environmental wacko.

Shocker...............not.

Juvi system has a bunch of social misfits like that ready to be turned loose on society when they hit 18.

Some have mental issues. Some are just a**holes.

MarkC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    Heard from other sources that the shooter was an Incel and environmental wacko.

Shocker...............not.

Juvi system has a bunch of social misfits like that ready to be turned loose on society when they hit 18.

Some have mental issues. Some are just a**holes.

And some are a**holes with mental issues. Membership in one group does not preclude belonging to the other, unfortunately.

Top Bottom