• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I roll my eyes each time I hear "violent video game", there's no such thing.
    It's impossible to have violence in video games, it's a depiction of violence.Not violence.

Big difference.

You can't use physical force in a virtual world.You can't hurt pixels on a screen. :dunno:

There's no more violence in video games than there is when little kids play "cowboys and indians" and make a gun with their fingers.

You can't hurt people by yelling "pew pew".

It's the same thing with movies, they can't be violent.
    They are showing a depiction of violence, as actors don't get shot for reals, they don't get hurt on the set.

Video games do NOT make kids more violent!

I've fought dozens of kids and NONE of them have ever beat me.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    When the boy would sit, playing video games on the TV for hours back when he was young, it gave me some violent feelings...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Your beef with this guy is because he biffed this punk?
    That kid got off easy. If that were me, the kid wouldn't be able to hold an egg..... including his own.

Some people need to be pummeled. It's just harder to get away with it with all these cameras everywhere.

No. My beef with the dude is he’s a racist *******. Biffing the kid only displayed the extent to which the racist is also an *******. Breaking an egg on the back of the racist *******’s head makes the little **** a punk little ****, and likely future *******. But, none of that means he’s gonna be a future church shooter, which was my point.

And, furthermore, biffing him wouldn’t change his course even if he were going to be a church shooter. Of course it may dissuade the little **** and likely future ******* from smashing an egg upside someone’s head.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    oh look it's 1999 again

D14Du5CWoAIGwBt.jpg:small
    Oh. So they’re going with gamer incel?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    No. My beef with the dude is he’s a racist *******. Biffing the kid only displayed the extent to which the racist is also an *******. Breaking an egg on the back of the racist *******’s head makes the little **** a punk little ****, and likely future *******. But, none of that means he’s gonna be a future church shooter, which was my point.

And, furthermore, biffing him wouldn’t change his course even if he were going to be a church shooter. Of course it may dissuade the little **** and likely future ******* from smashing an egg upside someone’s head.

The kid with the egg already got over $40K from folks online to pay for his legal fees.
    But since he didn't get charged and don't have legal fees he will give the money to help the victims of the mosques shootings.

https://www.9news.com.au/2019/03/17/18/40/egg-boy-fraser-anning-video-fundraiser

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011

Wait.
    You think this guy is a racist because of this?
    Have you even read it?
    D1r0KX3X0AAWviI.jpg:small

I too completely blame the victims but just not the way he did.

BTW - What he wrote may be a bit misleading but he isn't completely wrong coming from where he is and what he's seen.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Wait.
    You think this guy is a racist because of this?
    Have you even read it?
    D1r0KX3X0AAWviI.jpg:small

I too completely blame the victims but just not the way he did.

BTW - What he wrote may be a bit misleading but he isn't completely wrong coming from where he is and what he's seen.
    No. It’s not completely wrong. There are some true statements. But he also said some bat**** crazy things as well. This isn’t the only stupid thing he’s said.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I haven't been hanging on every word in this thread so maybe this was posted before. This article has links to the video and the complete manifesto. The manifesto is a pretty interesting document.
    Trigger warning issued... it lists the shooters name and reviews his thoughts.
    https://charlescarrollsociety.com/2...MMtB5ODbCrILgbOD7hNJYVVgrN4-Nb-ISJQRg7QiZ2Hhs

Link to manifesto in case you couldn't find it in the article.
    https://charlescarrollsociety.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/The-Great-Replacement.pdf

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    No. It’s not completely wrong. There are some true statements. But he also said some bat**** crazy things as well. This isn’t the only stupid thing he’s said.

Not much stranger than what AOC, Omar or even Pelosi says.....well, ok; this gent does have a few points. We need to stock up on eggs!

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Perusing through the negative outcomes of this event... obviously the gun ban in NZ is high on that list.

Ones that I'm seeing in my circle... Subreddits that are doubling-down on moderating what they perceive to be "hate speech", which is just a nonsense SJW rabbit-hole.

Reddit has also banned some prominent subreddits for "violence", which is also bull****.

Anyone else seeing some consequences rise out of this? I've barely been paying attention to mainstream media stuff.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    What's your take on the obscure inclusions? Dog whistling to the like minded or complexity included to ensure it is topic A for as long as possible, dissected over and over in great detail in a search for meaning?

The meaning that so few ever seem to derive is that evil exists

Probably not that deep. Just a hat-tip for the "lulz"

Top Bottom