• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    The reaction from almost every pundit until shown otherwise:
    I’M JUST GOING TO GET AHEAD OF THE SPIN AND ANNOUNCE THAT THE MUELLER REPORT SUPPORTS EVERYTHING I ALREADY THOUGHT. And if the redactions were removed, it would support everything I already though even more.

Last edited:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Media working very hard to manage expectations right now.

Regardless of what's said, both sides will feel they are right.

None of this matters. Other companies would do good to use this distraction as an opportunity to bury some embarrassing news.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Chuck Todd lamenting that the faith in the American justice system has been damaged by this whole process. Yeah, well suck it lefties. You started this crap with your fake dossier financed by YOUR side. You didn't get the results you'd hoped for? Tough ****. Hopefully it will be your turn(s) in the hot seat in the near future. Under oath and in open session. No immunity, no closed door testimony. Go to jail, go directly to jail, do not pass go, do not collect $200.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In case you want to watch it live:

[video=youtube;Pmcc0fLF4AQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pmcc0fLF4AQ[/video]

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Barr speaking now, basically reiterating that there was no evidence of collusion by any American citizen with the Russian government's hacking or other efforts to interfere with the election. Also said nobody affiliated with, or in the Trump campaign had anything to do with the Wikileaks document dump(s).

I see a new Cottonelle commercial... "How do you feel after you use Cottonelle?" "As clean as Trump after a 2 year special counsel investigation!" ;)

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Barr: Mueller did not find any illegal contacts between Trump campaign/ associates and Russian officials. We'll see if there are any legal but unethical connections.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Trump also used no executive privilege throughout the investigation, nor in the process of redacting the report, even though much of it was within his legal purview to do so. Sounds like no obstruction to me.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Trump also used no executive privilege throughout the investigation, nor in the process of redacting the report, even though much of it was within his legal purview to do so. Sounds like no obstruction to me.

There goes one of the Left's hopes for another conspiracy/obstruction/coverup angle.

icon_smile_big.gif

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    There goes one of the Left's hopes for another conspiracy/obstruction/coverup angle.

That won't stop anyone.

They've been pushing the alternative angle of discrediting anyone involved with the investigation, so they can continue to repeat the collusion/obstruction nonsense. Permanent distraction.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    "Report didn't turn out the way we wanted, so Mueller must pay."

They'll get everyone to testify, try and get a "gotcha" moment so they can nullify all findings, and call for a new 2 year investigation.

D4bZ08sXsAEkcNQ.jpg:small

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    MSDNC is saying that since Mueller didn't attend the press conference, he must be in disagreement with the findings, HIS findings, that AG Barr laid out.
    I really do hope the Dems keep this up.

What's the old adage?

"Tis better to remain silent, and be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt".

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    MSDNC is saying that since Mueller didn't attend the press conference, he must be in disagreement with the findings, HIS findings, that AG Barr laid out.
    I really do hope the Dems keep this up.

What's the old adage?

"Tis better to remain silent, and be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt".
    They will have the opportunity to ask him. Barr said he could testify before congress and they already made the request.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Yeah just sharing examples of parts that will be latched onto.

Here's an example of a redacted line. Some talking head is already saying his "anger" is evidence of guilt, not innocence. Shameless.

D4cfwN4U4AAVEYr.jpg:small

Top Bottom