NWI
    spy-proof-dt-600.jpg

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I assume that AG Barr would not say anything about “spying” if he did not have proof.
    I have often wondered if the Mueller report uncovered wrongdoings on the other side of the aisle?
    It will be a surprise to many if the report points fingers at the FBI, CIA, NSA, working with the Democrats after all it’s Mueller report and according to the MSM he is above reproach.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I assume that AG Barr would not say anything about “spying” if he did not have proof.
    I have often wondered if the Mueller report uncovered wrongdoings on the other side of the aisle?
    It will be a surprise to many if the report points fingers at the FBI, CIA, NSA, working with the Democrats after all it’s Mueller report and according to the MSM he is above reproach.
    Wouldn't surprise me in the least, since most of the officials still in charge at those agencies at the time were still Obama administration officials.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    We already knew they were spying on Trump. That's what the FISA warrant was for, to be able to gather Intel on the Trump campaign and surveillance on the Trump Tower offices. They got the FISA court to sign off by using the fake info in the Steele Dossier. An NSA official tipped off Trump that they were watching him. That's why his team bailed from Trump Tower.

Watch the video I posted. The folks behind this left a paper trail in the NSA query system which they figured they'd be able to cover up if Hillary won. She didn't. That's why they brought in Mueller to try and clean all of this up. None it will be in his report. That's what AG Barr was getting at when talking about investigating who set this all in motion.

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    We already knew they were spying on Trump. That's what the FISA warrant was for, to be able to gather Intel on the Trump campaign and surveillance on the Trump Tower offices. They got the FISA court to sign off by using the fake info in the Steele Dossier. An NSA official tipped off Trump that they were watching him. That's why his team bailed from Trump Tower.

Watch the video I posted. The folks behind this left a paper trail in the NSA query system which they figured they'd be able to cover up if Hillary won. She didn't. That's why they brought in Mueller to try and cover all of this up. None it will be in his report. That's what AG Barr was getting at when talking about investigation who set this all in motion.

I've said all along that everyone already knew who financed the fake dossier and why, but nothing has been done about it. All of that nastiness needs to be exposed. I wonder if Julian Assange could help? Oh wait...

SwikLS

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2015
    The Bunker
    I've said all along that everyone already knew who financed the fake dossier and why, but nothing has been done about it. All of that nastiness needs to be exposed. I wonder if Julian Assange could help? Oh wait...

Rand Paul suggested today to give Assange immunity in exchange for testimony (and I guess whatever else he can provide)

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

It's all in Dan Bongino's book which I linked to above. The sad thing is most of this has already been exposed and has been talked about for at least the past year in Conservative circles. I'm not a regular Rush Limbaugh listener but I check in on his show occasionally and he has been talking about all of this for months. It's simply being ignored.

Hopefully Barr pushes the issue. We know House Democrats won't. It seems like most Republicans in Congress don't really want to either.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    There was someone that I can’t recall thier name at the moment that is familiar with AG Barr and said that Barr is aware of things that he’s not talking about right now which he based his comment about spying on that he feels warrants investigating.

Says Barr wouldn’t have made the comment if he didn’t.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Read this in a high pitched, maniacal, screeching voice.

But it is redacted! they took out all of the evidence of collusion and obstruction of justice! Impeach Trump!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Now hold on. It depends what the definition of is is.

My prediction. Sundry words will be minced.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Read this in a high pitched, maniacal, screeching voice.

But it is redacted! they took out all of the evidence of collusion and obstruction of justice! Impeach Trump!
    Of course they did. Trump’s hand picked AG will make sure that evidence will never see the light of day and it’s obvious that anyone else involved with the investigation that knows what’s in the redacted parts are in on the cover up to protect the President.

Subpoena Everyone and Everything!!!!

Arrrrghh!!!!!

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    If it was 18 days earlier? Releasing all (almost) 400 pages with very word redacted except for the page numbers would've been epic.

Top Bottom