• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Word is that members of Mueller’s team aren’t exactly happy with AG Barr’s summary of the report. Supposedly they had prepared their own summary but Barr decided to present his own.

It appears that the obstruction part is what they claim has more to it than what Barr is representing. Sounds like they feel that there is merit to an obstruction case.

I think Mueller threw his team a bone for them to run with by leaving the obstruction issue open ended because of the definitive conclusion in the report that there was no collusion.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Word is that members of Mueller’s team aren’t exactly happy with AG Barr’s summary of the report. Supposedly they had prepared their own summary but Barr decided to present his own.

It appears that the obstruction part is what they claim has more to it than what Barr is representing. Sounds like they feel that there is merit to an obstruction case.

I think Mueller threw his team a bone for them to run with by leaving the obstruction issue open ended because of the definitive conclusion in the report that there was no collusion.

According to what anonymous source?

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I have some stuff from a guy called L. Ron Hubbard you guys have to read!

I also have little machine for you to take a personality test as well!

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    An excellent breakdown of how modern journalism produces "Mueller’s team aren’t exactly happy with AG Barr’s summary of the report". (11min)

[video=youtube;3FvJ4TiiZkk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FvJ4TiiZkk[/video]

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Word is that members of Mueller’s team aren’t exactly happy with AG Barr’s summary of the report.

Hell, they aren't even happy with their own report because they couldn't find anything to pin on Trump. Why would they be any happier about a summary of that report by someone else?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    An excellent breakdown of how modern journalism produces "Mueller’s team aren’t exactly happy with AG Barr’s summary of the report". (11min)

Yeah, NYT seems to be trying to rescue their image of getting it so wrong the past two years by doubling down. At this point I think the only way for them to earn back their credibility is to admit that they've been making up politically salacious stories to sell newspapers for the past two years, and then start reporting things honestly. But no. Can't do that.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Yeah, NYT seems to be trying to rescue their image of getting it so wrong the past two years by doubling down. At this point I think the only way for them to earn back their credibility is to admit that they've been making up politically salacious stories to sell newspapers for the past two years, and then start reporting things honestly. But no. Can't do that.
    How about a name change to the New York Political Enquirer?

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Hell, they aren't even happy with their own report because they couldn't find anything to pin on Trump. Why would they be any happier about a summary of that report by someone else?

I've seen it many times, where investigators are so hung up on wanting a person to be guilty of something. Their investigation becomes infected with confirmation bias, and they are blind to the fact that it doesn't matter if THEY are convinced of a person's guilt. The evidence that they present must be able to PROVE something to people who may or may not be similarly biased about the accused person.

I've seen that shocked face before when such people realize that the evidence that their biased-soaked minds had convinced them was a smoking gun turns out to be nothing when it's held up to the right light.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I've seen it many times, where investigators are so hung up on wanting a person to be guilty of something. Their investigation becomes infected with confirmation bias, and they are blind to the fact that it doesn't matter if THEY are convinced of a person's guilt. The evidence that they present must be able to PROVE something to people who may or may not be similarly biased about the accused person.

I've seen that shocked face before when such people realize that the evidence that their biased-soaked minds had convinced them was a smoking gun turns out to be nothing when it's held up to the right light.

In this, how many of those doing the investigating could hold up to that level of an attack.
    That is what this was. An attack.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    In this, how many of those doing the investigating could hold up to that level of an attack.
    That is what this was. An attack.

They operate in a system where that's what they get paid for. I'm sure they were mostly convinced that they were on the "Right side of History" as they say.

Top Bottom