• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

If he's a plant I'm a liberal and don't own any firearms. SCREW YOU CHRIS MATTEWS! You're not a reporter, you're a damned hypocrite and provocateur yourself. You disrespected this man by interupting him every sentence, by treating him like a terrorist, by treating him like scum, and by trying to distort the facts. You should be beaten with the butt end of a REAL AK-47 and spit upon by every God-Fearing American in this Country. To used the Lord's name in vain to insult this man on an International News channel is a disgrace. :fawk: you sir.

Did anyone catch that at 3 minutes into the video he was talking about his sign and said "...and you're carrying a God Damned gun..."????? (forgive me Lord) Where's the FCC when you need them??? This SOB needs to get bent. I'm writing MSNBC and giving them all a piece of my mind.

:xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad:

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    Raw Story Man arrested outside Obama event had loaded gun

So this second guy had a pocket knife, which lead the secret service to search his vehicle? I don't know N.H. law, but searching someone's vehicle over a pocket knife seems a bit extreme.

As far as the guy OC'ing, the story says the authorities told him he had to keep it OC. I'm pretty sure he was going to keep it OC anyways, but I think the guy said he has a CC permit. There they go trampling his rights.
    So now you have a guy that was arrested for having a pocket knife which allowed them to serch his vehicle and found a loaded gun. Then you have this other guy that the police chief made it possible for him to stay on the priests church. This whole thing seems like a put on show.

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    If he's a plant I'm a liberal and don't own any firearms. SCREW YOU CHRIS MATTEWS! You're not a reporter, you're a damned hypocrite and provocateur yourself. You disrespected this man by interupting him every sentence, by treating him like a terrorist, by treating him like scum, and by trying to distort the facts. You should be beaten with the butt end of a REAL AK-47 and spit upon by every God-Fearing American in this Country. To used the Lord's name in vain to insult this man on an International News channel is a disgrace. :fawk: you sir.

Did anyone catch that at 3 minutes into the video he was talking about his sign and said "...and you're carrying a God Damned gun..."????? (forgive me Lord) Where's the FCC when you need them??? This SOB needs to get bent. I'm writing MSNBC and giving them all a piece of my mind.

:xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad:
    I very much caught the use of the Lord's name in vain. I was raised to believe that this is a big sin, but in our day and age I don't think the mass public sees it that way.
    I also caught more than once where he tried to set the guy up with trick questions. The guy did a great job dodging them.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    It would be very legal, although I'm sure it would be strongly "frowned upon", there's nothing they can do about it.

Except the fact that if the whole group moves to another state, as a member you must follow or leave the group. It's a stupid and scary kinda group, imho.

More Here :

Ridley Report | The New Hampshire revolution is now broadcast to over 50 countries

Free Keene - Keene, NH - New Hampshire's Liberty Activist Destination

2009 National 4th Annual New Hampshire State Live Free Or Die Rally | Live Free or Die Rally

YouTube - Govt. targets Appleseed New Hampshire event (guns)

chiggins83187

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Whitestown
    Chris: "Many believe that when you bring a gun, violence might be afoot."

THAT is part of the problem! Thanks to the liberal media, many people associate guns w/ violence. Yes, I realize what guns can do, but, the purpose of guns is for protection, as Kostrick told him in the interview. God forbid that media show a story about a man (or woman) using a gun to protect themselves from a home invasion or some attack. Why aren't those stories the ones that make the breaking news at 5:00? It's always (at least for those around Indy): "Breaking news, shooting on the eastside, 3 dead" or something like this that gets the attention of everyone! We wouldn't dare want to show how someone PROPERLY used a gun to keep 3 people from being dead.

Kudos to Kostrick for showing everyone, even the lib media (although they'll never admit it), that you CAN in fact, bring a LOADED weapon *gasp* to an event, and nothing will happen!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

That's it. They're all gone. They'd all better not even run. Everyone start downloading youtube videos of things like this for every polititican in office. Start getting everything you can, because you know if we don't do it now, they will do everything in their power for Youtube to erase the videos. At least for now they are all in a central place and not scattered.

We don't have to run smear campaign to get them voted out now. All we have to do is show the truth and that will be enough.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    That's it. They're all gone. They'd all better not even run. Everyone start downloading youtube videos of things like this for every polititican in office. Start getting everything you can, because you know if we don't do it now, they will do everything in their power for Youtube to erase the videos. At least for now they are all in a central place and not scattered.

We don't have to run smear campaign to get them voted out now. All we have to do is show the truth and that will be enough.

There are some great firefox plugins that can grab youtube videos for saving onto your drive.

For example:
    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2390

nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire
    OK, my take is that it is a movement, not a group. They are helping like minded folks be elected and writing legislation for free people. Any and all states can become "Free States". We just need to organize and agree to participate to become free people with individual thought in lieu of the peoples collective thought.

I joined the Free State Project. It has nothing to do with being a mob or militia or anything. The goal was to find a state that, more so than others, might be open to standing up to the federal government when the government over reaches.

New Hampshire was picked because of its general attitude to government intervention. Very liberal on social issues (you should be able to do what you want regardless of whether its liquor, homosexual marriage, etc) but very conservative regarding the overall tenor of money, heck the state politicians don't even have offices at the capitol....THEY HAVE MAILBOXES!! No career politicians (mostly).

DemolitionMan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    Avon, IN
    I watched the news video and the interview with a mixture of amusement and concern. Yes, it was funny to see how flabbergasted the media nuts were that someone would openly carry a gun...but at the same time I'm saddened that people so easily equate the presence of a gun with the onset of violence. We've all made jokes about guns deciding to jump out and kill someone all by themselves -- but in these videos we see (supposedly) intelligent people who are not far from actually believing that.

Sigh.

I was also interested in the assumption that the Secret Service would not allow that man to be there with his gun. I'm curious -- under what authority could they do anything at all? Are there specific federal laws that give the SS the right to detain and/or disarm someone peaceably exercising their 2nd Amendment rights on private property?

This is the sort of question that would have made my father roll his eyes at me. I'm not advocating that people should carry guns in the presence of the president....but at the same time I have to wonder what the SS would actually have done about him.

Which brings me to an additional thought -- I wish the guy had simply carried a sign that said "Exercise Your Rights Or Lose Them." That would have made a better point than the one he avoided talking about on Hardball.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    I watched the news video and the interview with a mixture of amusement and concern. Yes, it was funny to see how flabbergasted the media nuts were that someone would openly carry a gun...but at the same time I'm saddened that people so easily equate the presence of a gun with the onset of violence. We've all made jokes about guns deciding to jump out and kill someone all by themselves -- but in these videos we see (supposedly) intelligent people who are not far from actually believing that.

Sigh.

I was also interested in the assumption that the Secret Service would not allow that man to be there with his gun. I'm curious -- under what authority could they do anything at all? Are there specific federal laws that give the SS the right to detain and/or disarm someone peaceably exercising their 2nd Amendment rights on private property?

This is the sort of question that would have made my father roll his eyes at me. I'm not advocating that people should carry guns in the presence of the president....but at the same time I have to wonder what the SS would actually have done about him.

Which brings me to an additional thought -- I wish the guy had simply carried a sign that said "Exercise Your Rights Or Lose Them." That would have made a better point than the one he avoided talking about on Hardball.

That is where all these ridiculous laws "we would never do that to ya" come in to play. They would find any kind of excuse to "take him down", make a scene of it, bring him down town for questioning, media would slander him while he was locked up and unable to respond, then when the big wind blows out of town drop the charges and tell him how "lucky" he is.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    This guy has more guts than 99% of the gun owners I know. He actually did one of the most dangerous things he could have done, then stood up to the liberal media on national television. I am surprised.

He obviously is not a great speaker, but he has heart.

Can you imagine if the car salesman that was giving away AKs was in this position and went on hard ball? Now THAT GUY could talk!

WOW!!! I just saw the HARD BALL video & the reporter was a big butthead! He kept drilling the "you brought a gun to the public event" as if the gun alone is evil for being loaded and in plain sight. The guy did a good job keeping his cool and not being seen as so type of nut job.

Does anyone know his name and address?
    I want to send him a thank you letter!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    WOW!!! I just saw the HARD BALL video & the reporter was a big butthead! He kept drilling the "you brought a gun to the public event" as if the gun alone is evil for being loaded and in plain sight. The guy did a good job keeping his cool and not being seen as so type of nut job.

Does anyone know his name and address?
    I want to send him a thank you letter!

He has a youtube account. Should be in this thread of his video. Leave him a comment and ask! :D

AndersonIN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Anderson, IN
    DISTURBING VIDEO... GUN ON LEG...

I CANNOT FREAKING BELIEVE THESE TWO UNAMERICAN IDIOTS TALKING ABOUT A GUY WITH A GUN!!! GET THEM THE HECK OUT OF MY COUNTRY NOW!!!!!!!!!!

YouTube - Protester With A Gun At Obama Town Hall 8-11-09

Did you notice their constant references to having to protect THIS president even more.................because he's a brother!

Now of course we didn't have to protect Bush as much cause he's a cracker like me!

Why are these newspeople acting so "stupidly and being racist"?

Of course I don't have all the facts yet!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Just and FYI... The secret service is USSS when you are shorting it. Please do not use SS which is the incorrect term for them.

Yes, this is bad form. There is nothing bad, so far, about the USSS and I wouldn't want to make them mad! LoL

Didn't we go through this after "The Idiot" came to Indy and he was too chicken to face us Tea Party Patriots? :D

Top Bottom