• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    OMG! A GUY HAS A GUN!!!!

Let me get this straight.. A guy is exercising his right to have a gun and has permission to be there at the church?!?!?! The law allows this?!?!?!?! I cannot imagine there isn't enough lawyers to file an emergency injuction to stop this non-sense....

:dunno:

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    VERY DISTURBING - VIEWERS WARNED

(lol)

They really lambast the gunowner. The reporters find it odd, scary, dangerous, incomprehensible, crossing-the-line, etc. etc.

The dingy lady said "why can't we get rid of him NOW."

The black reporter is hoping lawyers will file some kind of "emergency injunction"

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    It's time for an Open Carry event. Downtown. A march of some kind. Bring your rifles, too. I plan on doing this myself, by myself, with hopefully a camera man following me. The ONLY reason I haven't done so yet is because my landlord doesn't know I own a rifle yet and I know she'd kick me out if she did. :rolleyes: I'm almost to the point where I don't care anymore.

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    It's time for an Open Carry event. Downtown. A march of some kind. Bring your rifles, too. I plan on doing this myself, by myself, with hopefully a camera man following me. The ONLY reason I haven't done so yet is because my landlord doesn't know I own a rifle yet and I know she'd kick me out if she did. :rolleyes: I'm almost to the point where I don't care anymore.

Isn't your "landlord" also your mother?

If I couldn't make ends meet living at home, I sure wouldn't do anything to get kicked out.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Isn't your "landlord" also your mother?

If I couldn't make ends meet living at home, I sure wouldn't do anything to get kicked out.

:): Yea, I know. It's sad. But I am making ends meet and I'm about to be done with this babysitting job on my way to make some real money.

I'm not worried about me getting kicked out. My wife and kids would be allowed to stay. I don't think she'd actually kick me out. Maybe remove the rifle from the house though. :dunno: Either way I almost don't care.

I'm am serious about the OC event though.

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Obviously his gun was defective, since he didn't go on a shooting spree!

Didn't you notice the retention strap? He's practicing proper gun control.

When I'm at home, I practice double control. First, I put a leash onto my gun. Then, I place the gun into a cage. I know what you're thinking, "that's inhumane". Don't worry though, I feed it... You just can't be too careful with these things. I mean, look at my avatar, A good 25% of it is black. That means it has some EBR (Evil Black Rifle) blood in it's veins. You never know when it might just snap...

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    VERY DISTURBING - VIEWERS WARNED

(lol)

They really lambast the gunowner. The reporters find it odd, scary, dangerous, incomprehensible, crossing-the-line, etc. etc.

The dingy lady said "why can't we get rid of him NOW."

The black reporter is hoping lawyers will file some kind of "emergency injunction"

Joe the plumber redux, he has been named, famed, and invited to appear. He's gonna be on one of the yapping talk radio/tv shows tonight.

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I don't know NH laws...but...

I wonder if this occurred in Indiana & someone decided to OC a long gun instead of a pistol. This would be perfectly legal.

What do you think might happen?

Do you think it would matter if it was a shotgun, bolt-action rifle, AR-15, SKS, or really really for real full-auto Thompson Sub Machine Gun, with tax stamp & all?

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    I don't know NH laws...but...

I wonder if this occurred in Indiana & someone decided to OC a long gun instead of a pistol. This would be perfectly legal.

What do you think might happen?

Do you think it would matter if it was a shotgun, bolt-action rifle, AR-15, SKS, or really really for real full-auto Thompson Sub Machine Gun, with tax stamp & all?

Legal or not, I don't believe the SS would allow anyone to carry a potential weapon in the presence of the beloved leader.

raiven

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    earpiece.jpg
    he is a plant look at his ear whats he wearing only government or media can wear those.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    Apparently the cameras noticed some one with a gun strapped on their hip at one of the town hall meetings. LOL. The talking heads are in a panic and about to wet their pants.

Haven't really formed an opinion yet on who is more ridiculous, the New Hampshire cowboy or the talking heads and news readers he put in a tizzy. I was just listening and didn't get to see the visual so I'll just say it's quite a show so far. Well worth the effort just to see TV pansies panic over it.

Fav quote, "OMG who knows what this might lead to. Other people could see this and spawn imitators!"

Heaven forbid, copy cat serial rights exercisers! What is this world coming to. Government officials afraid of armed people they claim to represent. We do live in interesting times.

Rock on, dude!

more accurately put..."what has the world become..."

didn't read through the entire thread, so if its been said...delete and or roll on. :yesway:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    earpiece.jpg
    he is a plant look at his ear whats he wearing only government or media can wear those.

Could be a hearing aid. Not all people who are hard of hearing wear those you know. Besides, if he's a plant, I'll be a plant too! :D

An OC event in Indy?

//visions of the swat team and numerous police cars screeching to a halt on the street to find out what the dickens is going on//

That's fine. Violate me. They'll just help me to further gun rights in Indiana. :thumbsup:

raiven

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Could be a hearing aid. Not all people who are hard of hearing wear those you know. Besides, if he's a plant, I'll be a plant too! :D

That's fine. Violate me. They'll just help me to further gun rights in Indiana. :thumbsup:

look again hearing aids dont require wires hanging off the back coming off the ear.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    look again hearing aids dont require wires hanging off the back coming off the ear.

I wasn't suggesting he was hard of hearing. I was suggesting it was a long range listening device. Some of those have remote sensor placed on your belt and what not.

He could also be a member of the "Free Men" movement out east too. You should google them. They do things like that.

Top Bottom