• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I don't think I'd pay quite that much, but I certainly don't mind paying a little more for a good beer. I don't drink often, but when I do I drink for the taste, not to "get loaded". Cheap beer tastes disgusting. I've been known to go as high as $6-$7 for a good bottle of beer (outside of a bar or restaurant, where prices are highly variable).

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I think I've dropped about $10 for a pint at a bar before. I'm with Scutter here. I have a beer once a month or so, so make it worth it. Can't imagine spending anywhere close to $100 for any single serving of anything!

NEWMAN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2008
    $27 for something called Black Diamond in Hong Kong. Tasted great not $27 great but oh well.

Here more like a $12 for a good stein of beer.

Indybeer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Danville
    I think I've dropped about $10 for a pint at a bar before. I'm with Scutter here. I have a beer once a month or so, so make it worth it. Can't imagine spending anywhere close to $100 for any single serving of anything!

This beer is more than a single serving, it's like an aperitif...meant to be sipped like brandy. I haven't open it yet.

XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    I remember paying about $11 at Verizon Wireless Music Center. It was worth though, not to be fully conscious for yet another Poison concert. :40oz:

I'm sure the "Yard glasses" at The Irish Lion in Bloomington cost more than that, but I don't remember. :toilet2:

Indybeer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Danville
    That was an extreme purchase on my part just to say I have it.

Good beer isn't cheap!
    Cheap beer isn't good!

But not everyone is like that. It took years to become the beergeek/snob I've become!

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I haven't open it yet.

Haven't...opened...it yet....

Indybeer, have I ever told you how much I admire your intelligence, good looks, and (from what I hear) extreme sexual prowess? I sure am glad that you and I have become lifelong best friends over these last five minutes. I'm really looking forward to the next time we meet for the first time and you crack open that delicious-sounding Sam Adams that you insist on sharing with only your closest friends and INGO mods. :buddies:

Indybeer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Danville
    Indybeer, have I ever told you how much I admire your intelligence, good looks, and (from what I hear) extreme sexual prowess? I sure am glad that you and I have become lifelong best friends over these last five minutes. I'm really looking forward to the next time we meet for the first time and you crack open that delicious-sounding Sam Adams that you insist on sharing with only your closest friends and INGO mods. :buddies:

:lol2:

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Haven't...opened...it yet....

Now that's funny....most I paid was about 7 bucks at a brewery in greenwood. I like wheat, not any of the hops stuff...

Keith H

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Central, IN
    I still have one bottle of the 2005 Dark Lord in my stash. Bought a case of it the last year you could still buy it by the case on Dark Lord day.

Very good beer!

Very nice. I've got an 2007 I'm looking for an excuse to crack. :40oz: I think it ages well, in any case.

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    You guys must have more disposable income than I do. Jeezopete.... The most I have paid for beer in a package liquor type place has been around $10 for a six pack. I almost cried then when I thought about it. I have been stuck in high dollar tourist hotels at conventions and choke at paying $10-12 for one drink.

shawkpilot

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2008
    Lawrenceburg
    Found a bar in Omaha that had Wednesday night penny pints from 8-10. Then the price rose to $.50.

Oh wait, you wanted highest price. Whatever I was drinking the night I said "I do". Still trying to get you a total.

Top Bottom