• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    About 30 years ago I owned a German made .357 6 inch barrel double action revolver, it was sold by Herters....If you were standing next to me when I was shooting you would get splattered with lead.

ThePope

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Fort Wayne,In
    smith & wesson 22a ,Was the most accurate 22 pistol I ever owned then one day out in the backyard shooting a box charles daly standard velocity ammo when the grip panel, extractor pin & spring blew out the side of the gun .Sent it back to s&w & they wouldnt cover any damage because in their opinion I was using too HOT a 22 load?????Like I handloaded a 22 lr.Havent owned a smith since

I have a question for you,sir, do you remember what ammo you used at the time ? ? Also, what year was this ? ?

( factory ammo is made by the thousands per minute, and mistakes happen , but there is a reason I am asking this ...)

I am Out ...;)

CVictor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    Crown Point
    Ruger LCP, so glad it wasn't mine. I know it's an inexpensive firearm, but handing over any form of currency only to get that little piece of garbage in return just doesn't seem right.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I can say I have only bought one gun that disapointed me. A couple of years ago I traded a CZ 75B, for another CZ .40. I wanted something with a decocker. Well I did not do any research on the new CZ, but both of mine had been flawless and I loved them. It's was a model 40P compact. I did not know it was a franken gun, deal gone wrong with Colt. It was the slide, and frame of two different models mated together. I had a lot of feeding problems with it. I called CZ, and they said they redesigned the mags. I sent them my old ones, and they sent me new ones. I also took it to the gunsmith, and had some polishing done on it. Even after that, and the new mags I had problems. I wound up trading it off last year for my .40 Xd service.

woodchuck4950

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Danville, IN
    Browning BDA-380. Shot one at an NRA Basic handgun class and loved it. Picked one up at auction and couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with it. Replaced it with a 9mm BHP and it has been bliss ever since.

holejack1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2009
    South West Indiana
    Beretta 84F. Was a lot of money for me at the time. Shot great at first, but after 100rnds or so the slide stop notch wallowed out and wouldn't hold the slide back. Returned to Beretta where the milled the notch out again and sent it back. After another 50 rnds or so it was wallowed out again, so back to Beretta again. I felt they should've replaced the slide the first time, but do you think they replaced it the second time? Nope. Just milled it out yet again for it to hold another 50rnds or so. Grr. Earned them my negative postings on forums like this, and has prevented me for picking up a 92FS even though I've often thought about getting one. It takes a lot to overcome the dissappointment bad service.

harleyindys

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    Southside Indy
    XD 45 Gap what a turd I was expecting a Glock ,one trip to range then straight to bradis for a trade .Traded for a Kimber Raptor now that was the sweetest thing I ever had.
    XD what a waste trigger sucked bite my finger on every shot.

rudyman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2009
    dekalb co.
    my second auto ordanace 1911, first one shot like a dream shot el cheepo ammo great. acurate to 75 ft. had to sell it to pay bills bought #2 felt safer carrying a stick traded it for a loss. bought #1 back from guy I sold it to after a lot of talking and more money

SNAFU-M1A

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2009
    Morgan Co
    Every Sig I've shot. I hated the long DA pull & the reset on the SA was just bad. I'm used to shooting Glocks & their short trigger reset, so when shooting Sigs quickly I would short stroke the long trigger reset.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Bersa 380CC
    Walther PK380

My Bersa 380CC is a love/hate relationship in the making. I bought it used and after about 25 rounds, the disconnector spring came loose. That had happened on my BT 380 as well and the Bersa warranty center in Colorado fixed that one and had it back to me within a week. On the 380CC, I also noticed that the barrel pin was loose and pointed that out when it went back for the spring service. The up side is that the warranty center said they did not like the loose pin and would replace the gun with a new one. The down side is that it could take a bit of time. It's been a month now and still no CC.

The other one was a Walther PK380. I had been wanting one since they were announced and after 9 months, I found one. It felt good and shot well, but I could not hit squat with it. I also did not like the take down procedure that required a separate key. I ended selling it at a loss when I realized it would most likely become a gun safe queen.

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    Beretta 8000 Cougar in .40

I had a 92F and loved it but for some reason I couldn't get on target with this gun. It felt perfect in the hand, sight picture always came right up when I lifted it...but for some reason I couldn't stay within a pie plate at 15 yards with it and that was shooting it single action. Then I'd take my 1911 or 92F and pepper out the center. Must have been me with this gun for some reason. Don't know.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Most dissapointing

I shot a freinds Mini 14, could not hit the broad side of a barn with it.
    Shot his .22 at the same targets, hit every time.....
    The gun that I owned, was a s&w 422, I do not know what was wrong,
    but it would wear my finger OUT, while shooting it.....:dunno:

indymike

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    Springfield XD Compact. Early in my carry days I only concentrated on length and height when it comes to concealed carry. Didn't realize that it had the width of a cinder block.

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    An H&K USP Compact.

It had everything. Decocker. Cocked and locked carry capability, 9mm, stainless slide. It should have been the perfect gun.
    BUT...
    It was terribly inaccurate for me.
    I could not hit a 40 lb dog food bag at 7 feet!!!
    The trigger was horrible.
    It felt like there was sand in the mechanism.
    You could not find parts and if you did they were outrageous high.
    Extra High cap mags were non existent.
    and on and on.

I sold it for what I paid for it though.
    And I told the guy that bought it it was junk, but he bought it anyway.:rockwoot:

Top Bottom