• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    Actually his post sounds like he thinks CC should be the only method. I don't cae which method anyone uses. I do both and prefer OC. I just don't like people, especially "gun people", who think there is anything other than comfort involved. Do I get to educate? Yes. Do I get to show off my gun? :dunno: don't care either. Am I a lead slinging badass? :dunno: don't care either.

so really, you just don't like it when somebody has an opinion that is different than yours?

Quad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    After more than a year of "lurking" you should know that something like this would happen, RIGHT? :rolleyes:

Little-Fockers-Robert-De-Niro-Close-Up-25-10-10-kc.jpg
    I think it's safe to say he's out...
    wbp2dz.jpg

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    so really, you just don't like it when somebody has an opinion that is different than yours?
    So really, you just don't like him giving a different opinion of that other guy's opinion correct?

Lock and load indeed :rolleyes:

AndersonIN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Anderson, IN
    Wow, these OC/CC debates get old. Why do people insist on constantly inserting it into threads like this?

I'm still trying to figure out why people with single digit posts jump on here and decide THEY WILL EDUCATE the entire forum with their 'WISDOM" because we'uns just be to stupid to understand the REAL WORLD.

This post was posted in place of the one's written by my WIFE, DAUGHTER, 2 SISTER-IN-LAWS, AND NIECE that ALL carry daily that contained more than a few choice words for the "enlightened one" with his

"Please do our mothers and sisters a huge favor and NOT carry openly in public. It scares the hell out of them!"

comment! :draw:They were not happy campers!

PS The one to the left in the Batman mask 'own's' my Glock (purchased for her during the 2nd week of her life on her first trip with "Pappy" to the bang store!) as a 18th birthday present!

Last edited:

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    I did not realize that an off-duty policeman could not openly carry.

Oh, they CAN, but many departments have specific policies detailing what off duty policeman can do with their firearms.

They can(and in some cases are required to) carry, but it must be concealed (lets them do a game of ninja tag with BG's at the mall), or it has to be condition 2, or 1, or 3....

Different departments treat the issues differently, but part of accepting employment with them is abidding by their off duty policy.

I have one LEO friend (Michigander) whose department has a policy of no OC while out of uniform. But they don't have to carry off duty. He is also a staunch proponent of always CC. He believes that OC makes you a target and that you'll always automatically be the first target in a situation. He thinks that no one should OC unless they are in uniform and have body armor on.

That's when I ask him when he's gonna conceal that AR15....

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    One guy expressed an opinion, several people expressed their opinions about his opinion, and you're expressing your opinion about those opinions. You hold no moral highground there, but nice try.

I don't care if he supports an all out ban on guns, he doesn't deserve to be treated the way he is being, just becuause somebody does not share your views does not make him a troll

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    I don't care if he supports an all out ban on guns, he doesn't deserve to be treated the way he is being, just becuause somebody does not share your views does not make him a troll

If you are talking about my posts to him, I pointed out to him that his actions were pretty close to that of a troll, something he apparently recognized as he's since acknowledged the fact. Even if he'd shared my opinions if someone came in making a bunch of inflammatory statements that are sure to cause an immediate disruption of a thread I'm in, I'll point out that they are acting like a troll, especially a newbie who isn't aware that they just hit every hot button in an issue.

Top Bottom