• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    Sounds like a lot of paranoid people on here thinking that "the man" is out to get them. Get a life and relax a little. No one wants your damn guns!

On the street is not the place to stand your ground. Your congressman is the way to go. Haven't you ever heard about "choosing your battles"? It's common sense people.

It appears that many of the cowboys on here are just looking for a soapbox to stand on or a fight. I guess I'll find a more welcoming forum without a bunch of idiot gunslingers looking for a "showdown at high noon". :ar15:

For those of you that are not waiving your hands in the air at "the man", good for you. I'm sure that many LE officers are members here to.

I guess I'll be reading in the newspapers about some of you morons who get arrested for "making the last stand" for your gun rights. That's got to be the most ridiculous strategy I've ever heard. Change the laws to suit what we want. That's what democracy is all about.

Look out guys, the government is out to get all of us! :laugh:

See all you trigger-happy "Minutemen" later (but not on here)...

I'm sure you will see SOO many of us on the news, you know since over 99.9% of law abiding gun owners are not involved in any type of shooting every year. :rolleyes:

Can we get a ban hammer when we need it, LOL.

JB357Mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    Yea!
    I havent been on here too long but I am suprised that some Police
    Officers dont know gun laws, it truely blows me away.

I would think that in cop school this stuff would be more at the top
    of the list.

Jimmy

AndersonIN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Anderson, IN
    Sounds like it sucks to be you. You're the one that is paranoid about the man coming for you. What militia do all of you belong to? Sovereign state, perhaps? Geez...:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:I think many of you need meds! They do make pills for this problem...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Wow...........good comeback!!! :yesway:

Thought you were gone! :dunno:

Boy am I embarrassed...........................:):

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I havent been on here too long but I am suprised that some Police
    Officers dont know gun laws, it truely blows me away.

I would think that in cop school this stuff would be more at the top
    of the list.

Jimmy
    They don't teach them EVERY law out there. They give them a basic run down of how to handle certain situations which are common, a general understanding of law, and teach them how to reference laws themselves but learning every law out there would be entirely too much. Plus they change all the time so some of what they WOULD learn would be outdated in a year. It's really their ethical responsibility to learn the laws on their own AFTER becoming an officer and staying up to date on them.

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    Sounds like a lot of paranoid people on here thinking that "the man" is out to get them. Get a life and relax a little. No one wants your damn guns!

On the street is not the place to stand your ground. Your congressman is the way to go. Haven't you ever heard about "choosing your battles"? It's common sense people.

It appears that many of the cowboys on here are just looking for a soapbox to stand on or a fight. I guess I'll find a more welcoming forum without a bunch of idiot gunslingers looking for a "showdown at high noon". :ar15:

For those of you that are not waiving your hands in the air at "the man", good for you. I'm sure that many LE officers are members here to.

I guess I'll be reading in the newspapers about some of you morons who get arrested for "making the last stand" for your gun rights. That's got to be the most ridiculous strategy I've ever heard. Change the laws to suit what we want. That's what democracy is all about.

Sorry you're going, but you see, it's NOT the laws that need changed in this case, it is the faulty understanding of them by This LEO (and apparently you, too) :(

We just don't like unlawful acts, whether by a citizen or a citizen that is also on LEO.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Sounds like it sucks to be you. You're the one that is paranoid about the man coming for you. What militia do all of you belong to? Sovereign state, perhaps? Geez...:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:I think many of you need meds! They do make pills for this problem...:laugh::laugh::laugh:
    Hey, you're starting to make this guy that tried to defend you look foolish.

I don't care if he supports an all out ban on guns, he doesn't deserve to be treated the way he is being, just becuause somebody does not share your views does not make him a troll

emsdial911

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Lapel
    Wow, since I'm getting so much attention on this thread (and now we are off topic), I decided to post for the first time because I have strong feelings about CC and read about the posters contact with LE. I was upset about how it took place and how I thought other posters were flaming (or enticing) him to take further action or file a complaint.

I was wrong to address it under this thread and have already apologized. Now let's get back on topic and move on.

If you got pulled over doing 55mph in a 55mph and were cited for wreckless driving would you not fight it?

Same issue, he was within his legal rights carrying the way he was. LEO had no business making contact with the OP.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I'm glad we're all making this guy feel welcome.

He's already apologized, TWICE.

You were saying? :dunno:

So you apologize, then come back and belittle other people's opinion again.. :n00b:

Do you even READ this site? Do you read the news? Do you see how rights are being taken away on a daily basis?

Remember, we arent talking about your OPINION of OC, we are talking about the LEGALITY of OC. When a gun owner is harassed by the police for doing something that is perfectly legal, it IS a breech of Rights.

Sorry your head is so deep in the sand you can't see that, but as a gun owner, you SHOULD be more aware of the truth, and stop buying into the media rhetoric..

Greenway84

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Anderson, Indiana
    I read the first page then skipped ahead 10 pages to the last page, and wow did I apparently miss something. Lol.

Good story by the OP.

Im new to carrying a weapon, and Im afraid of carrying inside anywhere. I just assumed you couldn't take it in to stores and such. Good to know I can. Saves me a lot of time taking it off myself and putting it in the glove box constantly.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I read the first page then skipped ahead 10 pages to the last page, and wow did I apparently miss something. Lol.

Good story by the OP.

Im new to carrying a weapon, and Im afraid of carrying inside anywhere. I just assumed you couldn't take it in to stores and such. Good to know I can. Saves me a lot of time taking it off myself and putting it in the glove box constantly.
    Indeed. Open carry or Conceal as you see fit.:yesway:

And I recommend attending Guy's Comprehensive Gun Law class as well as any and all FOF and hand to hand combatives training you can get.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove

Good story by the OP.

INGO is a wealth of info eh?

Just to summarize..
    You can carry anywhere not prohibited by law. (k-12 Schools, Courthouses, etc)

"No Guns" signs hold no weight of law in Indiana, so ignoring one is not a gun crime, but refusing to leave could get you "trespassed".

Carry, be safe, and confident! :D

Top Bottom